Who was the better champion, Ronda or Conor?

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Colin and Honda were the UFC biggest stars and most popular champions by far.
Now that we've lost them both - Colin abandoned MMA and went to box Floyd and is now stripped of his titles and Honda went to the WWE after losing her belt - who would you say was the better champion of the two?

Honda fought whoever they put in front of her. No drama, no bitching about money and she gave the fans (and WMMA haters) exciting fights that usually didn't last for longer than a minute. It was a win / win for everybody.

Colin became the first two division champion in the UFC and the road to his two titles was very entertaining with KO's, never before seen trash talk and possibly the biggest fight in UFC history against Nate.

Who do you think was the better champion, Sherdog?

{<RR}<FookIsThatGuy>

I mean, the division was/is a joke, but Ronda defended 7 times.

Conor, despite his antics since beating Alvarez, does at least come back from losses without being mentally broken though.

As much as I loathe Ronda,

Gotta pick her. She actually defended.

2 GOATS

Ronda-Rousey-SI-01.jpg

tumblr_nz3twbNywn1ueherho1_400.gif

Gotta go with Ronda. She actually was a champ, acted like the champ, and defended her belts many times over.

Conor won his belt, was stripped. Won another belt, and will no doubt be stripped of it as well.

Not hard really.

Sad to say, but, Ronda.

Colin and Honda were the UFC biggest stars and most popular champions by far.
Now that we've lost them both - Colin abandoned MMA and went to box Floyd and is now stripped of his titles and Honda went to the WWE after losing her belt - who would you say was the better champion of the two?

Honda fought whoever they put in front of her. No drama, no bitching about money and she gave the fans (and WMMA haters) exciting fights that usually didn't last for longer than a minute. It was a win / win for everybody.

Colin became the first two division champion in the UFC and the road to his two titles was very entertaining with KO's, never before seen trash talk and possibly the biggest fight in UFC history against Nate.

Who do you think was the better champion, Sherdog?

{<RR}<FookIsThatGuy>

If you take the old adage that to be a champion, "you need to defend the belt", then only Ronda was a champion...

Not only that, she fought the top of the division.

Conor leapfrogged the top of the division then abandoned the belt. IMO he did not even prove he was the best of each division he fought in the UFC.

Sherdoggers shitting on Ronda as if they weren't on the bandwagon

I still respect RR's judo skills and the fact that she was a highly dominant champ. Unfortunately she had a weak mind which was worsened by her awful trainer and the fact that all of a sudden she was made to be a "boxer".

I'll see myself out now. G'day

Ronda, same reason as everyone else. Champions defend, and Ronda did so many times, no problems. Conor is a great fighter and fought some better competition but the question is who is the better champion its gotta be Honda Housey.

Back