What is the clutchest triangle choke in MMA history?

werdum on fedor,
or Paul craig last weekend pulled it off at 4:59 of the third round

Anderson/chael probably is the best answer tho given the circumstances, title fight, almost taking andersons streak away and such. those others I mentioned are just to add to the thread

Tito on Machida was pretty slick even though he didn't finish him

Lord Chael threw that fight to up Anderson's at the time declining popularity.

But yes. It was pretty clutch.

<21>

Chael had the biggest brain fart in the history of mma....

werdum on fedor,

Anderson/chael probably is the best answer tho given the circumstances, title fight, almost taking andersons streak away and such. those others I mentioned are just to add to the thread

Tito on Machida was pretty slick even though he didn't finish him
Good posts guys

hi-res-b96a2b4437c26571dcdfb4e0800c838c_crop_exact.jpg

Nate-middle-fingers-Pellegrino-1.jpg

Lauzon vs Varner was great from what i remember
Great fight. Varner started so strong and once he faded, Lauzon took over. Great fight.

Also I love your av, I would've loved to have seen those 2 scrap

The Big Show grabbed him by his throat and lifted him the air, and just brutally choke slammed him. Both men laid on the ground for a second unable to move. The Big Show then grabbed his leg for the pin. The Undertaker then got a second wind and grabbed Big Show's arm, putting him into a triangle choke. Won the match right there.

werdum on fedor,

Werdum on Fedor

lol No

That triangle was fucking gifted to Werdum on a silver platter.

Fedor escaped an initial attempt, but still kept pressing forward, as opposed to getting back up and lighting him up on the feet, and dived straight back into the finishing lock.

As has been said already, Silva v Chael 1

lmao Toner making this thread because he knows everyone is gonna say anderson's.

Back