Khabib training camp for ferguson. Episode 2

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

New episode.

Cain looking fat as fuck.

<6>

Not much meat to this one. Good sparring and rolling but mostly talking. Not that I mind, just sayin.

i dont get the facination with the hairy sweaty russian. but whatever carry on.

Interesting.

I liked the part when he explained that for this camp there are always cameras and journalists who are there since it's an anticipated fight.

It just shows you how much pressure UFC champions have and how tough you have to be, especially as a long reigning champ.

Not only do champions have to deal with the media more often than any other fighters, they have to sacrifice extra time for promotion. Not to mention the pressure of everyone wanting to get a hold of them and having to fight the very best everytime.

My hats off to them.

Cauliflower ear is why I played football

Everyone doesnt get cauliflower ears. Look at his brother abubakar in the video for example or Twood.
They wore the headgear. I wrestled my freshman year only and in practice all the more experienced guys didn't wear it. Wearing it was like a signal that you were new to wrestling.

Like wearing a rib protector in football for non QBs. "Don't forget your bubble wrap."

i dont get the facination with the hairy sweaty russian. but whatever carry on.
Yeah, I see how he can be a turn off to the make feminist fans of the sport. You just have to accept that every fighter has their fans and they won't always be your taste.

More like Islam Makachev training camp while Khabib talks.

Yeah, I see how he can be a turn off to the make feminist fans of the sport. You just have to accept that every fighter has their fans and they won't always be your taste.
oh i do.

i used to be a fan.

got tired of waiting for him to fight.

now the fanboys are out of hand.

its all good. nothing said on here will ruin my day.

Back