Rompenubes

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Finally the ww division is moving again, this is how it goes:

Colby fights and defeats RDA and becomes Interim Champ
Later this year he fights and rapes Woodley and becomes the Undisputed Champion
Till fights Thompson and the winner gets title shot with Colby
Ponz defeats Magny and gets the winner of Colby vs (Till vs Thompson)
Usman remains in the clouds waiting for someone who doesnt duck him or a rematch with Leon Edwards

Meh. I believe in Gunnar Nelson.

He would make Colby and Till tap out.

Yes it is.
Darren-Till-wins-gdansk_750x400_acf_cropped.jpg

I honestly see zero ways for Colby to beat Woodley. It just doesn't seem possible.

Very unlikely he beats RDA either based on how RDA has looked at WW.

colby is making welterweight great again one fight at a time

Woodley wrecks Colby and RDA. Till and Usman are whole different stories though.

I honestly see zero ways for Colby to beat Woodley. It just doesn't seem possible.

Very unlikely he beats RDA either based on how RDA has looked at WW.
Yeah, RDA looked like the GOAT when he beat Tarec Saffedeine by UD. How about when he couldn’t get close to finishing a one legged Lawler in the later rounds? Total wrecking machine

Finally the ww division is moving again, this is how it goes:

Colby fights and defeats RDA and becomes Interim Champ
Later this year he fights and rapes Woodley and becomes the Undisputed Champion
Till fights Thompson and the winner gets title shot with Colby
Ponz defeats Magny and gets the winner of Colby vs (Till vs Thompson)
Usman remains in the clouds waiting for someone who doesnt duck him or a rematch with Leon Edwards
...is in the Bellator WW Div....

Yeah, RDA looked like the GOAT when he beat Tarec Saffedeine by UD. How about when he couldn’t get close to finishing a one legged Lawler in the later rounds? Total wrecking machine

And you think Colby looked like a world beater against who? Damian Maia ! LOL. He couldn't finish a very one dimensional fighter on the feet. History also shows that most WW contenders lose their very next fight after a title bout. In all likelihood most top 15 would have won that fight. Other than that what great fighters and performancea has Colby had? Not to damn much.

RDA has beat much better competition. You make a crack about him beating a one legged Lawlor but it was RDA that fucked up that leg.

Forget about the trash talk and crap Covington puts out there. No matter how great he says he is. One dimensional wrestler with limited standup, crap footwork ,loopy striking . RDA, Till, Woodley , Wonderboy and Ponzibibio will all exploit this kid. Then watch the hype train derail .

update your OP TS , Usman is Fighting Ponz now for some reason the Magny fight wasn't made , not that I'm complaining its a much better fight IMO

Back