How Much Danger Is Covington in Fighting In Brazil?

BrianC18t

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Do you think he is in real danger? In Sau Paulo he reportedly pissed off the natives so much that he had to be rushed by security back to his hotel and stayed in his room until he was able to go to the airport the next day and leave the country.... keeping as low as a profile as possible.

When he taunted the audience after his fight, by saying “Brazil, you’re a dump. All you filthy animals suck".... he had to run through a shower of trash, liquid and filth of unknown origins. Based on how easily aggravated most Brazilians are and now that they are expecting him, is it safe for him to go? I am curios to see how this all unfolds. I think he is going to need the pope mobile to get to and from the cage. Thoughts?

When Covington VS RDA was announced it didn't exactly knock my socks off but I must say having in Brazil makes it really interesting. I am not a Covington fan but I want to see him win just to see how upset the fans get!

usa_today_10116448.0.jpg

155_Colby_Covington_vs_Bryan_Barbarena.0.0.0.jpeg

GTY_popemobile_1_kab_150611_4x3_992.jpg

GTY_popemobile_1_kab_150611_4x3_992.jpg

By the looks of that picture,Colby hasnt aged well since his last fight

USADA?

If he were dumb enough to go out in public and people recognize him then I'd say it'd be a decent chance he gets assaulted possibly worse.

He'll be fine.

Worst thing is someone slaps him on the walkout.

There's gonna be Boomerangs and loogeys flyin everywhere

Realistically, he is in no danger at all. He might get another toy boomerang thrown at him.

It's not like he will be hanging out in Sao Paulo.

He should hide himself as much as he can. Bad things might happen if he shows himself for a while

None. Nothing ever happens. The whole danger thing is pure hype. The most that will happen is someone will steal his cap or push him as he passes on the way to the cage.

less than chael and conor.
covington is a puss and will have 911 on speed dial

Now I just imagined him cornered in a hotel and sending tweets to Trump for rescue.

He should be afraid of RDA, not the crowd. He will get his ass kicked like never before, and he will go back to where he belongs, prelims

How do you say "who the fook is this guy?" In Portuguese?

I just rewatched that video. Colby is such a despicable human being. That wasn’t fight hype, or trash talk. That was just foul hatred and contempt for a nation and it’s people.

Honestly, deserves what he gets.

I doubt he will make it
I see a back injury in his future

He should be afraid of RDA, not the crowd. He will get his ass kicked like never before, and he will go back to where he belongs, prelims
Yeah, Colby is gonna get mauled by RDA. He lost the striking battle with Maia, RDA is gonna fuck him up badly. TKO for RDA within 3 rounds, and it'll look easy.

airport, hotel, fight venue, hotel, airport.

He's not an important person you know? Nobody will care, he can even do the whole thing without a security team, nobody will notice. He kinda looks brazilian.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back