Chiesa : "If I fight Conor Mcgregor, I would body lock him, and that little twerp would lose."

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Chiesa talking all kinds of Bollocks here.

Saying he matches up well against Khabib and El Cucuy, and that he would make easy work of McG. haha

He says 'casual' fans would laugh at him thinking he could beat Conor. I'm not sure it's just casual fans.

Does ANYONE think he could beat McGregor?

He's got decent grappling, but his stand-up is pretty much a mess. I think Conor would find that chin and have homie break-dancing on Bambi legs in under 30 seconds.

Thoughts?

Time-stamped:

Last edited:
Chiesa would get slept with the quickness and throw up his hands in confusion afterwards talking about how he was never out and then proceed to go cry in the car.

Chiesa would get slept with the quickness and throw up his hands in confusion afterwards talking about how he was never out and then proceed to go cry in the car.
He would prob cry to his mom.

You have to believe in yourself to be a top fighter.

Only if McGregs talks about his momma

Chiesa would get slept imo. Chiesa's mma wrestling isn't very good.

Anyone in the ufc with any kind of ground game has a shot at beating Conor..

Chiesa talking all kinds of Bollocks here.

Saying he matches up well against Khabib and El Cucuy, and that he would make easy work of McG. haha

He says 'casual' fans would laugh at him thinking he could beat Conor. I'm not sure it's just casual fans.

Does ANYONE think he could beat McGregor? He's got decent grappling, but his stand-up is pretty much a mess. I think Conor would find that chin and have homie break-dancing on Bambi legs in under 30 seconds.

Thoughts?

Time-stamped:

Mendes had 10x better grappling and takedowns and couldn't make it out of the 2nd round against an injured conor...he'd get murdered inside 2 minutes.

Where yo ankle pick?

Bb1632z9YPxgWgqSMvjVqlo2XxGD2ZiJhQkDi2YzcaZQnlQQN6_QUaZE6SZZbdKPhk6zeXc5IQaOhuYZjFDd0-fKqRCckGydHQ_hM_JfMbsGe0m4IrEh7KTZaOVI17_yowGJna7mFhRXUKYuMxTnC_EraWXAQF7OLWR96asLz1Pc2pGb9LPYT9zC4w=w475-h310-nc

If Chiesa got his back, then sure, he'd choke him out just like he did to very good grapplers in Jim Miller and Beneil Dariush, but so long as it stays on the feet, he's got no chance in hell.

I wouldn't count him out. Few thought that Guida would beat Pettis back in the day. But the right game plan and the ability to execute was everything. Chiesa at least has the right mindset.

I’d give him the win in a pure grappling match but obviously, he’s gotta get him to the ground first

Too bad Michael isn't going to be fighting Conor, like ever.

Dude looks like he pushes a shopping cart full of soda cans and plastic bottles down skid row and throws a tantrum every time he loses a fight like a bad sport. He did it against Masvidal when he stormed out of the cage after the sub, started flipping out when the fight was stopped vs. Lauzon when he was rendered unable to continue, and put on another Oscar winning performance vs. Kevin Lee after Yamasaki saved his behind from being put to sleep.

And that little twerp would knock him out and the chances Michael Chiesa ever holds the title are slim to none. He's a mid tier fighter that's decent for filling out cards or putting on prelims, that's about it.

Back