Who should take after Dana's job when he retires?

notori0us1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Chael Sonnen would be the perfect guy for the job as he knows the business inside and out, is incredibly intelligent (and articulate) and has been a fighter his whole life so he can better relate to the fighters.

032_chael_sonnen.0.0.0.jpeg

I think he would be a great face for the company in general.

Thoughts?

You nailed it.

Chael P. Sonnen - West Linn Gangsta extraordinaire

175368ae431043a89bd4a450115b9b72--i-am.jpg

Nobody will handle biz like dana does... nobody can lie that much witha straight face

Sonnen messed up every single career he had. Conor is the right answer.

Agreed, he has the knowledge and charisma in running a business.

I think Chael Sonnen would be the perfect guy for the job as he knows the business inside and out, is incredibly intelligent (and articulate) and has been a fighter his whole life so he can better relate to the fighters.

032_chael_sonnen.0.0.0.jpeg

I think he would be a great face for the company in general.

Thoughts?
How about someone who doesn't try to act like a pro wrestler. This sport has enough of an image problem.

Yes, WME/Zuffa, a 4 billion dollar company should hire a convicted felon as President of their company. Hell, make him CFO too, since he’s so good with cooking the books

Sonnen messed up every single career he had. Conor is the right answer.
I'm a fan but I don't think he'd be better than Chael. Chael is much more knowledgeable about the business in all aspects as every time I listen to him I gain new insights. Though Conor continues to impress me as well.

Both Chael and Conor would be great promoters. I don't think Conor would want to work that often though. And I'm not sure WME would hire Chael with his criminal background (public backlash).

all jokes aside it'll be hard to find someone similar to that bald grapefruit, most of the guys in his position are generic businessmen that just tell you what you want to hear i mean Dana kinda does that sometimes but he'll also call you a fucking goof

Kenny here,

I might be in the minority but I think we need someone that is more disciplined. We see what happens when we have someone like Dana White being greedy and crazy. Ruins the company.

I think someone like Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida would be a good candidate. He has the heart of a dragon and has the ability to be calm and patient. I think he would bring a breath of fresh air to the company.

I do Machida Karate and his gym is run very good and I feel very safe and comfortable there and I would imagine he can do the same for the UFC environment.

Lol. Maybe I'm wrong....

Back