When did you lose hope?

SharpTeeth

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
In your absolute favorite fighter “losing it.” When did you officially say,”ya know, I just want him to survive this fight then retire.” For me... machida vs Romero :,(

Rampage.... The guy doesn't even look like he puts in 30% training.

21938887.gif

honestly? I’ve wanted Andy to retire since the belfort fight

My favorite fighter is Hendo, and I actually never reached that point. He had guys like Cormier shooting for the takedown on him even closing in on 90 years of age because the guy has adamantium hands.

My favorite Fighter is GSP.
Never lost hope, never will.
No reason too.

BJ after the Diaz fight.

Won that first round, then of course gassed.

Would have been spared the Rory, Edgar 3, Yair and Siver fights. good lord.

Edit: Also the little kids on this site wouldn't be making stupid BJ threads saying he wasn't the LW Goat.

BJ Penn is the litmus test to see if you are a casual.

Uh, like three times...then I find it again. Every time I thought my boy was a setting sun, he puts together another win streak.

RIP Struve.

Ive never lost my hope. The Machida Era never dies!!!

There's been a few, and they all usually end up the same: Chuck was tough to witness, Anderson went from a tough break (no pun intended) to a caricature of his former self and that stung quite a bit.

GSP is currently carrying my hopes of a proper dignified retirement, and even though i know he can be successful still, i'd prefer he ride off into the sunset with his pride and dignity still intact.

In your absolute favorite fighter “losing it.” When did you officially say,”ya know, I just want him to survive this fight then retire.” For me... machida vs Romero :,(
kongo-knees-crocop-2nd-time-o.gif

I was hoping Rampage would have transitioned to a box office star by now.

Chuck Liddell v shogun
I hoped Rashad was a fluke, but after the shogun fight, I knew it was over. Hell, maybe after the Jardine fight

Machida vs Brunson...
13610384556447.png

Back