The Dana White "I Lied!" goofball-thread

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dana: Women will never fight in the UFC
Also Dana: Ronda Rousey...

Dana: Big, HUGE Announcement! (with hints of Fedor vs Brock)
Also Dana: Action Figures

Dana: Matt Hughes and Chuck Liddell will always have a job with the UFC
Also Dana: You're fired

Dana: Reebok deal is great for the sport and everyone in it
Also Dana: Stitch was never my friend.

Dana: Jon Jones will not fight in a main-event when he returns
Also Dana: Jon Jones is in the main-event

...and more

Like water off a ducks back,

Truth doesn't stick to Dana.

This has got to be my all time favorite:

Dana : "GSP has gone to the hospital...hes not coming"

Dana precedes to publicly bash GSP, 10 minutes later GSP appears...and he shuts his mouth. Turns out later, they tried to silence him by preventing him coming to the presser and stealing his belt while he was in the shower.

He also says this exact phrase in the press conference:

"He owes it to the company, to Johny and the fans to defend that belt!"

giphy.gif

ABEu3KpO_400x400.jpeg

Last edited:
Pretty sure he denied that they were buying Pride

The only person better than you (GSP) is Matt Hughes.

Matt Lindland will get the next shot at the title.

I believe A Barbarian referred to him as Bozopotomus.

DJ vs TJ fight not happening?

Like water off a ducks back,

Truth doesn't stick to Dana.

This has got to be my all time favorite:

Dana : "GSP has gone to the hospital...hes not coming"

Dana precedes to publicly bash GSP, 10 minutes later GSP appears...and he shuts his mouth. Turns out later, they tried to silence him by preventing him coming to the presser and stealing his belt while he was in the shower.

ABEu3KpO_400x400.jpeg

This sequence of events puzzles me the most. Like why would they do any of this?

This sequence of events puzzles me the most. Like why would they do any of this?
To silence him, they did infact have people near the presser to stop GSP from coming on stage so Dana could continue his character assassination.

Dana actually say at this press conference "You owe it to the company, to Johny and the fans to defend that belt!"

Ironic itsn't it? They cared about the belts back then...and they believed in protecting its image and not have a guy drop at the end of a close fight or not defend it.

Nowadays they treat it like garbage, making interim titles for no reason...pure lies and bullshit from the Baldfather.

Thread title should be: “I’m a Whiny Snowflake...Dana Hurts My Feelings”

He's a promoter - His job is to promote whatever bullshit the company wants him to promote.

He's a promoter - His job is to promote whatever bullshit the company wants him to promote.
But he sucks at it
By shitting on stars all the time hes actualy anti promoting....the opposite of his job

But he sucks at it
By shitting on stars all the time hes actualy anti promoting....the opposite of his job

Dana is the best promoter in combat sports. It has been proven time and time again. Just because he doesn't text you with inside information about the company or denies shit that's not yet official doesn't mean he suck at his job.

Dana is the best promoter in combat sports. It has been proven time and time again. Just because he doesn't text you with inside information about the company or that he denies shit that's not yet official doesn't mean he suck at his job.
Hes one of the worst the ufc has suceeded in spite if him not because
Hes let his childish ego and spats lead him to anti promote fighters....literaly the reverse of his only job

Hes the turd sandwich we must eat before the main course of delicious mma

Back