Active UFC fighters on Sherdog?

Hihlosis

Rap Legionaire!
@Orange
Reaction score
Some of you guys spend more time on the site than I am able to so I was wondering what current or past UFC fighters contribute to the board? Aljamain Sterling comes to mind as I have seen his posts on here but would like to know if there are others?

Ben Saunders is on here once in a while. Tank used to post on here back in the day apparently, would have loved to been around for that lol.

Cruz posts on here on a secret account

Jones, Conor, Perry, pretty much anyone who has fans that are so fanatic they couldn't possibly be a real person, is probably one of their accounts posting on here...

Lots of fighters crying themselves to sleep after lurking these boards

Josh Barnett. Probably not so much nowadays since fat sherdoggers are constantly bashing him due to celltech use

Jones, Conor, Perry, pretty much anyone who has fans that are so fanatic they couldn't possibly be a real person, is probably one of their accounts posting on here...

Dude, fuck Conor and Jones. But Perry is for real, yo! Future GOAT.

A few used to like Bisping and then quit because Sherdog is a cesspool

Ben Saunders usually pops up when he has a fight coming up

Probably because it's almost impossible not to like Ben Saunders so he avoids the hate most fighters get

I'm on Sherdog.

I'm the future UFC GOAT.

I'm currently undefeated right now.

I have no known weaknesses.

Last edited:
Luke Rockhold's salty bitch ass has plenty of Sherdog accounts.

I identify as a UFC fighter so like, ya know, you guys have to respect my truth and check your privilege

Colby Covington’s lame ass is on here, I’d almost guarantee

Sherdog should give IP and home addresses to all Pro Fighters that wanna post -that'ed tame these bitches here

Used to have quite a few back in the day... Now they are on social media. Would be nice to get a few on here. But people don't know #Respect...

Bec Rawlings used to post here.

Used to have quite a few back in the day... Now they are on social media. Would be nice to get a few on here. But people don't know #Respect...

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back