Darren Till vs. Stephen Thompson Set For UFC Fight Night Liverpool Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Darren Till finally gets his opponent. The Main Event for Liverpool is officially set.

Dayummm, great matchmaking, going with WB

BJPennnod.gif

<Dylan>

Till went and got the fight, well damn. Can't wait for it, hopefully its more action packed than Rory/WB.

Wonderboy's gonna destroy that boy in front of his home crowd.

Great fight! I think Wonderboy beats him.

Good, finally

I fully expect Masvidal to tweet that he wanted the fight within the next few hours.

Gotta say I disagree with the matchmaking. Going from a Hot/Cold Cerrone to Thompson is a big difference. Till is a potential star and a good chance you deaden his momentum with this fight. I pray we don't get a counter-strike fest from both guys enroute to a weird 5 round decision.

Well I might go to Liverpool in May then

Sadly I fear this is gonna be a boring fight.

Gotta say I disagree with the matchmaking. Going from a Hot/Cold Cerrone to Thompson is a big difference. Till is a potential star and a good chance you deaden his momentum with this fight. I pray we don't get a counter-strike fest from both guys enroute to a weird 5 round decision.

Let them bang. If he is a potential star then lets see it.

Exactly, I can see this fight going like Rory/Thompson.

Still better than Till / Kamaru tbh.

Well I guess we will get a pretty good idea of where Till is really at.

Fast track to a title shot if he wins.

Till could gas hard in the later rounds, as we all know he cuts a ton of weight. Wonderboy late KO or UD

Back