Anyone else completely losing intrest in Gus?

PirateTetra

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He never fights and says stupid shit like ”DC is ducking me” when DC is about to fight the HW champ

Time to stop talking and start taking fights again

I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm "losing interest", because to any fight he's in my response would be "would watch".

But he sure has been saying a lot of stupid sh— lately.

i lost interest in gus when he had to lay and pray on blacowichz

the guy could've been a star after the jones fight but he really didn't do anything with all the attention that was put on him

Him and Cain are both still cruising off their old fights, always being mentioned in the same convo as active fighters. Fucking disgusting

Him and Cain are both still cruising off their old fights, always being mentioned in the same convo as active fighters. Fucking disgusting
Exactly this.

Gus just doesn't fight anymore and seems to shit talk everyone.

Dude is a beast. Besides the champ, he´s the favourite against any LHW in the world, and that includes Jones.

Gus has been a massive disappointment

I thought he was going to be a killer superstar after the Jones fight. He’s just a diva

Yes. After the rumble beat down i havent looked at gus the same. He seems to just talk a lot these days. He was one of my fav fighters too. The jones fight is still one of the best ive ever seen.

Was all about Gus after the Jones fight..then he had that stupid tattoo, became inactive, and just talks shit from the sidelines. Too bad because he's an absolute handful for that division

I don't care about the outside of the cage drama.

That's for women and cucks.

The name "Gus" sounds like some Disney character, and now he acts like one too..

i lost interest in him a long time ago after he turned into a diva straight after the jones fight.

i lost interest in gus when he had to lay and pray on blacowichz

the guy could've been a star after the jones fight but he really didn't do anything with all the attention that was put on him

Did making Glover's head look like a Pez dispenser until that sweet finish not bring your interest in Gus back?

Back