GSP is looking like a LW

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
The guy he's wrestling is a 135lber.

He's said he's walking around near 180lbs lately, which is pretty normal for today's lightweights. I truly think he wants khabib to beat Ferguson, and then he wants to take khabib's 0 away from him and capture a third belt.

Black is a slimming colour. It hides the gut.

USADA = losing muscle mass

He looks way bigger than that guy. What do you mean?

Mighty Mouse needs a big name if he’s ever gonna get that 2 million dollar pay check.

GSP wanting to fight khabib...

{<jordan}

USADA = losing muscle mass
So USADA didn't exist 4 months ago?

gsp_bisping.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg

Never go full retard.

I heard in an interview he said hes much leaner and very shredded now. I think its good hes losing weight. If you look earlier in his career he was much trimmer. He was significantly heavier/more muscular in like the Condit through Bisping fights. I think it slowed him down. Losing mass will bring some speed and explosiveness back and extend his career. Lots of great matchups for him at LW too.

The guy he's wrestling is a 135lber.

He's said he's walking around near 180lbs lately, which is pretty normal for today's lightweights. I truly think he wants khabib to beat Ferguson, and then he wants to take khabib's 0 away from him and capture a third belt.

"Tiny".. Really?

I can't see it.

GSP vs Conor end of the year is going yo happen just deal with it

GSP could be a light heavyweight if he wanted to, and if he was in his "riddim".

With that said, would love to see GSP VS Mighty Mouse.

Gsp is a natural lightweight that has beaten welterweights and middleweights. GOAT

He's looking like a LW to me. I edited the title to better represent my opinion.
Still can't see it.

He said like 2 weeks ago on MMA hour that he weighed in the low 180s right now I believe.

Why wouldn't he want that if khabib becomes the champion?
one of the toughest fights for anyone in the ufc and GSP isn't in his prime anymore. I think it would be foolish to fight him. and I think he won't, too much risk. GSP likes to talk a lot, I will believe when the papers are signed and the fight is scheduled

Gsp isnt fighting khabib lmao. Gsp wants to wrestlef*** Conor for that big paycheck and no one else.

Back