Duane Ludwig wants TJ to fight Cruz if the DJ fight falls through

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I thought Dom took the first fight and am down for a second fight. Preferably I'd wanna see Dom win a fight in the mean time but if it happens I'll watch

Not sure Cruz deserves the rematch or is even healthy enough for that right now. If it did happen though, I'd take TJ for sure.

call out a broken, injured man, who is unofficially retired. Good one! Duane should fight Dom, he is only 39.

That is a rematch that needs to eventually happen. The first fight was great and it could have went either way. But I would like to see Cruz get another win before challenging for the title again.

I'd love to see that fight but I also hope Cruz retires soon. He's doing great as a commentator and is smart as fuck so he can continue being an analyst for the UFC. His body just can't keep up with his will any more. Sad to see a guy so talented take so many injuries and still want to fight. Homie has very little left to prove.

call out a broken, injured man, who is unofficially retired. Good one! Duane should fight Dom, he is only 39.
well the other option is cody and he's just lost to TJ and he doesn't deserve an immediate rematch, so

Jeebus, could we make the DJ fight already?

Dominick will get TJ flustered once more and take the decision once more.

A rematch with Cruz should come before a rematch with Cody.

Dom hasnt looked himself lately but I agree, TJ does need that loss erased

And the ufc wonders why no one wants to buy PPVs.........

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...illashaw-if-mighty-mouse-fight-falls-through/

Seems like Duane and TJ both want to get that fight back after losing a close split decision to Cruz.
Even though Cruz isn't the most deserving contender right now, how do you see the rematch going?

Imo I thought TJ won the first fight and would win more convincingly this time. Cruz looked flat in his last 2 fights.

Cruz is more deserving than Cody, but really the winner of Moraes vs. Rivera deserves the shot.

TJ obviously won the first fight, don't blame him for wanting to get that robbery back.

Is this confirmed ?

Yes,like June 1st or something,don't quote me on that.

Edit:Yup and it is officially confirmed not just rumored

Card so far:
UFC Fight Night 131: Rivera vs. Moraes
UFC UFN 131 Quick Card (Ellenberger =/ atleast Bryan doesn't hit hard)

Sure he does because Cruz' health has declined since they last fought (and it wasn't exactly great then either).

Back