I Don't See How Covington Can Beat RDA

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
I think RDA is better literally everywhere. He is the MUCH better striker, his jiu-jitsu and grappling should be more than enough to thwart Covingtons best weapons, and he is much more aggressive and technically sound on the feet. From a non-biased persoective, how does Covington win this fight?

By wrestling. RDA's one weakness is wrestling and his bottom game.

Maybe Colby could take RDA down on a couple times, but I highly doubt it will be enough to win. Everywhere else RDA is better.

By calling the cops and filing a restraining order.

By wrestling. RDA's one weakness is wrestling and his bottom game.
Has he been controlled on the ground recently? I honestly can't recall.

Never thought I would hear the announcement of RDA and Covington for a title. Just doesn't feel right.

Tire him out against the cage
Get a few takedowns

He'll probably lose but him grinding out a UD wouldn't be that surprising

I dont see why this fight is even happening. Woodley is holding the title hostage just like Conor does. Its a buncha horse shit

RDA's TD defense is solid. I don't see how he does either. RDA isn't the same fighter that met Khabib. Although you never know with him.

The same way Khabib beat RDA. Constant pressure, constant clinching and takedowns.

The same way Khabib beat RDA. Constant pressure, constant clinching and takedowns.

And Tibau. And Guida. I'm not sure why people think he's suddenly immune to another wrestler...and this time a bigger one.

RDA's TD defense is solid. I don't see how he does either. RDA isn't the same fighter that met Khabib. Although you never know with him.

Who's the best wrestler he's faced since Khabib? Or are you basing this on him ragdolling guys like Pettis and Nate Diaz?

And Tibau. And Guida. I'm not sure why people think he's suddenly immune to a bigger wrestler.
It’s the blind Colby hate. They keep trying to overrate RDA and underrate Colby to convince themselves that Covington won’t win the interim belt and fight Woodley after.

He will.

KO the ref and steel chair to the back.

I can't wait for this fight to be officially announced. Seems like RDA will be a huge favorite & I'll hammer Colby as underdog bet. The younger, bigger, better wrestler who can implement the same gameplan Khabib did should be the slight favorite.

Calling the cops in Brazil won’t be the same as when you call them in Australia....

No one see a way dude, they're just sending him to Brasil to stir some shit up and get some views.

Colby is a sacrificial lamb. He is completely fucked both in and out of the octagon.

I hope he gets a good payday for risking his life.

sadly You're right. King Colby gonna get his ass kicked by RDA.

Back