Are interim belts and regular belts identical appearance wise?

Hearse Lightning

Not an Uber
@Brown
Reaction score
If so they should differentiate. Make the interim belt silver or something.

No, the real belt weighs more because it has more of the public's respect.

Hmm never thought of it... agree with people that it should be silver

Yes, make it damn silver. That's like the best idea ever! Stop making it look exactly like the champs belt.

That's surprisingly clever and somehow I've never heard that suggested before on here. Gj OP

Whatever color it is, don't ask Hendricks to hold it.

They should force the interim champ to tattoo the belt on their forehead.

No, the real belt weighs more because it has more of the public's respect.
Conor's belt should hold no respect.
How about do away with Interim's all together though? Champ's like Conor should be stripped right away if they are healthy, and the Interim's have to act like the Champ anyways?

"Real" Belts used to mean something, and personally I think they should. But Conor, although a gifted fighter, totally destroyed the value of belts in the UFC and it's only getting worse.

agreed.

to be honest... they should just have a interim belt for every division. It'll be a belt that signifies that theyre next up for the champion, no excuses. There will be a little more structure and make it more of a sport. It also makes number 1 contender fights seem even more important to the casuals.

How about do away with Interim's all together though? Champ's like Conor should be stripped right away if they are healthy, and the Interim's have to act like the Champ anyways?

What belt does Conor have ? He's not the champ because champs defend their titles. Conor is a joke. He was never a champion.

I'm certain that Conor must've done something personal to CobraKid. No other reason someone can be this obsessed with another man.

I like that idea. Having it look different adds an nice aesthetic layer to the hierarchy.

I'm certain that Conor must've done something personal to CobraKid. No other reason someone can be this obsessed with another man.
tenor.gif

If there was ever a time to use this gif, it’s now, can’t believe nobody has
716A718A-4465-4980-AA2A-6361A34C6A25.gif

Make it Aluminum, because if we were ever to make a satellite to communicate with GOD, I'm fairly certain it would be made out of Aluminum.

Back