How Pat Miletich discourages low blows

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Timestamped.

Dirty trick from the old school.

They run machine screws through the cup from the inside and remove them, leaving sharp metal edges that would cut up your opponents knees and feet.

I guess Keith Hackney would have had a sliced up hand if Joe Son had though of this :)

Last edited:
Hy16BFb.jpg

It sucks that Miletich isn't a commentator in the UFC. Dude is one of the best at calling fights I miss his days as a commentator in Strikeforce.

It sucks that Miletich isn't a commentator in the UFC. Dude is one of the best at calling fights I miss his days as a commentator in Strikeforce.
I wish they'd have all star announcing teams every once in a blue moon. I'd love to hear Bas/Quadros again, and Militech/Ranallo.

At work, what does he say?

They would drill machine screws through from the inside and then remove them. The resulting raised metal edges would cut the shit out of your opponents feet and knees if they landed a groin strike.

Get a job where you can watch videos :)

He's really good. Knowledgeable without being condescending, unlike Cruz.

They would drill machine screws through from the inside and then remove them. The resulting raised metal edges would cut the shit out of your opponents feet and knees if they landed a groin strike.

Get a job where you can watch videos :)

I can post on Sherdog. I'll take what I can get.

Can I get a cliffstamp ? tinnitus real bad today

Back