codfather

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

• 26 years old
  • 6'5
  • 81" reach
  • Fights Arjan Bhullar next month

I'm surprised that dude didn't drop from the kick.

I've seen retards lick windows harder than he throws that jab. Good finish though

Saw "Wieczorek" In "UFC Discussion" and immediately got a chilling reminder of this guy:
12682.jpg

This can he was fighting was 0-2 going to this one.
Wieczorek looked like shit against Anthony Hamilton who is one of the worst fighters in UFC roster. I think Bhullar will dominate him.

From the first glance that looked like a poor's man Stipe vs Struve, with the same outcome.

Btw the HW is in dire need of those new talents, and heavyweights who can deliver high kicks are so rare these days, that was amazing. I will start to check this kid's progress.

This can he was fighting was 0-2 going to this one.
Wieczorek looked like shit against Anthony Hamilton who is one of the worst fighters in UFC roster. I think Bhullar will dominate him.

Definitely. Bhullar kind of reminds me of Cormier. Imposing wrestler with a high pace and decent stand up. Dude goes hard as fuck when he fights, bet he will be contender within a year or two depending on how often he fights. Dunno who this Weiczorek dude is, but anyone who goes to decision with Anthony Hamilton probably shouldn't be in the UFC.

I was hoping for more from Wieczorek in his debut. Hamilton literally has no chin whatsoever, and Adam had to grind out a drab decision. Bhullar will win quite comfortably, Arjan is no monster but his A-Game is much better than Adam's. Bhullar via wall/stall, takedown, rinse and repeat, UD.

Saw "Wieczorek" In "UFC Discussion" and immediately got a chilling reminder of this guy:
12682.jpg

Ah, 'Lock n Load' - one of the OG's of the 'weirdly entertaining coz it was terrible' UFC prelims back in the day! That Wade Shipp fight was brilliant, so bad it became good.

Btw. wieczorek is heavily involved in the polish hooligan scene
His fight in gdansk got postponed, because the UFC was afraid that fans of a rival club would make trouble

He even participated in team fighting
He is the guy with the blurred face

First guy from right

upload_2018-3-23_22-59-16.png

Definitely. Bhullar kind of reminds me of Cormier. Imposing wrestler with a high pace and decent stand up. Dude goes hard as fuck when he fights, bet he will be contender within a year or two depending on how often he fights. Dunno who this Weiczorek dude is, but anyone who goes to decision with Anthony Hamilton probably shouldn't be in the UFC.
I have no problem with him being at UFC, at the end of the day he has some solid skills and he has a granite chin, but for me he's there to test some prospects like Bhullar, he won't be a force that soon, guy has no idea of how to use his reach..

...and now an omoplata against a Commonwealth Games gold medalist super heavyweight wrestler.

He's fighting Pezao tonight at Madison Square Garden.

I have no real basis for this okay, but I think Pezao is gonna KO him in the 1st. I dunno why. I have no reason to think Adam's got a bad chin. I know Pezao is a lazy, fat 185lb'er. But for some bizarre reason, I can just see a flash KO in a sloppy brawler of a round.

Back