Cyborg is a phenom! DESTROYING Cross Fit circuits! I feel sorry for her next opponent.

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.criscyborg.com/cris-cybo...nda-nunes-crossfit-standout-kenneth-leverich/

Cyborg who has fought 3 times in the past 7 months is already targeting a summer fight date for Nunes, who is being gifted the title shot at 145lbs despite her struggle for PPV sales at the box office.

/

Ahead of the July competition date, Cyborg has been training with Cross Fit Athlete Kenneth Leverich at the Orange County Cross Fit OCCF facility. Kenneth Leverich has developed a program specialized to the individual needs an athlete like Cris Cyborg is going to need to preform her best. Speed, Agility, Strength, Flexibility, are just a few of the attributes he will improve during a structured training program aimed at having Cyborg peak July 7th for a competition date at UFC 226 during International Fight Week.

---

Got to admire that work ethic. 3 win in the last 7 months and she is back in the gym pushing hard. Doesn't look like Nunes is going to have the guts to face her but whoever it is on 7/7 is going to have a big job on her hands to handle this.

cristiane-justino-invicta-fc-11.jpg

Makes sense she tries to get into the minds of her opponents as the local Cross Fit class is where most of them look like they came from.

Last edited:
A Phenom drug cheat.

Cryroid lovefest threads make me sick.

She should fight CM Punk. Massive PPV buys just out of curiosity.

Punk gets KO'd within a round.

I feel bad for every average female fighters that usually fight at a weight below, who faced Cyborg.

So basicaly 90% of cyborg oppponent in her career.

PVZ gets made fun of for doing cross fit, while you're here worshipping Cyborg doing it.

Let that sink in.

I feel bad for every average female fighters that usually fight at a weight below, who faced Cyborg.

So basicaly 90% of cyborg oppponent in her career.
I ran the stats awhile back; over 2/3 of Cyborg's opponents are Bantamweights and Flyweights.

She should fight CM Punk. Massive PPV buys just out of curiosity.

Punk gets KO'd within a round.
would put the house on Punk, and I think the guy s*cks.

PVZ gets made fun of for doing cross fit, while you're here worshipping Cyborg doing it.

Let that sink in.
Paige was only doing crossfit between camps while Cyborg obviously does a lot of MMA training, weight lifting, cardio, etc in addition to it.

I'd probably do great at CrossFit too if I did so many PEDs that I had the voicebox of a gorilla.

Paige was only doing crossfit between camps while Cyborg obviously does a lot of MMA training, weight lifting, cardio, etc in addition to it.

Paige is a normal Woman Cryroid is a freak created from extended use of synthetic boosters.

Lol you think she got like that from Crissfit and weights hurrdurr

Paige is a normal Woman Cryroid is a freak created from extended use of synthetic boosters.

I do not dispute that but what does it have to do with my reply?

Breh, the voice change, ever growing head and the jawline of Bigfoot come about through aging, training and fighting.

Back