Reaction score
Gus vs Bader
Volkan vs Phil Davis
Glover vs Linton Vassell
Latifi vs Nemkov
Shogun vs King Mo

I feel its UFC 2 -3 Bellator

Cormier.

And he’d beat their entire HW division, too.

Only Bader wins from Bellator side

Volkan oneshots Davis

Rest are faceroll

Gus by KO/TKO
Davis by sub
Glover by KO
Latifi by KO/TKO
Shogun by dec

4-1 as I see it.

if Cormier wasn't in the UFC i'd of gave Bellator a chance , in fact Cormier would beat the fuck out of the entire roster.

I give the Bellator division the slight edge in every division. Bellator has been recruting better up and comers. They have the best fighterse. While the UFC was recreating the fighters just to fill up so many cards, Bellator was making good fighters and they get better

Gus vs Bader
Volkan vs Phil Davis
Glover vs Linton Vassell
Latifi vs Nemkov
Shogun vs King Mo

I feel its UFC 2 -3 Bellator

More like 3-2 UFC. Davis wins and Mo should, but probably no one else. Gus has VERY good wrestling (ask Jones and Cormier), and Bader panics when he can't outwrestle his opponents.

Of course Cormier demolishes the Bellator LW division and so would Jones (no USADA in Bellator) and Rumble (already beat Davis and flattened Bader).

I give the Bellator division the slight edge in every division. Bellator has been recruting better up and comers. They have the best fighterse. While the UFC was recreating the fighters just to fill up so many cards, Bellator was making good fighters and they get better

Every division? Have you seen the LWs they've been feeding to Chandler lately? Did you see how the Bellator champ Will Brooks did in the UFC?

ignore the fact that the ufc has three LHWs in jones, DC and gus that would destroy any given LHW on bellator's roster

Roided up Jones steamrolls entire Bellator's LHW.

ignore the fact that the ufc has three LHWs in jones, DC and gus that would destroy any given LHW on bellator's roster
Gus loses every now and then to a good grappler or a good puncher.

Put them both together and you almost have a decent division

Gus beats them all easy
Volkan might get wrestle fucked by a few, beats them if not 80%
Glover beats all 5 70%
Latifi and Shogun are better match ups against those 5 but probably favorited against the bottom 3

A juice machine, a predictable wrestler, and a guy who’s ALREADY been smacked by a Bellator LHW

SUB-DavisGustafsson0112.jpg

Nemkev is Fedor's protoge. He should be someone to watch for, he should beat Latifi.

B25DCAC5-7EDE-4D4E-B63E-C5FD9EFDE881.jpeg
These 2 guys clean the Bellator LHW and HW divisions out.

Back