Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hyhnkfo2k8n01.jpg

<36>

In before The Schaub

2018 - Year of the Schaub

This reminds me when Hendo sent chicken to a dieting DC.... GOAT move!!!! :D
It's probably why the fight went the way it did. DC had to enact revenge after Hendo nearly TKO'd his weight cut.

Last edited:
DC is also leaning forward so a good amount of his weight is focused on that part of the cushion and not evenly distributed like the other 2 are

<{blankeye}>

What the fuck is Max wearing on his neck!?

lol

Well I hate to ruin your "funny" thread but his legs are forward and his "weight" is pushing forward on the "chair".

FW champion is Bigger than WW champion.

ha and some idiots said i made no since when i said that once weight cutting is eliminated like One Championship did and Ben Askren.

LHW should be 205lb to 235lbs instead of the 205lb to 225lb it is at One Championship.

or

LHW should be 210lb to 235lbs

HW should be 230lbs at minimum or 235lbs to 300lbs.

LHW are fucking massive. Cormier just carries his weight thick because he is 2 to 3 or 4 inches shorter than average LHW. He is one of the bigger weight cutters coming in at high 220´s or low 230s occasionally.

Should there be a timeline to strip McGregor of his belt? For as long as it takes to pry Dana White's lips off Conor's butt and for that money-grubbing White to grow a pair and run the UFC as a REAL professional sports organization and not a carnival freak show like the WWE.

Should there be a timeline to strip McGregor of his belt? For as long as it takes to pry Dana White's lips off Conor's butt and for that money-grubbing White to grow a pair and run the UFC as a REAL professional sports organization and not a carnival freak show like the WWE.
Ban

Back