Michel Prazeres vs. Zak Cummings added to May/Chile FN (129) event

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://mmadna.nl/michel-prazeres-maakt-opwachting-tijdens-ufc-santiago-tegen-zak-cummings/

SIR

Prazeres moving back to WW and Cummings is a thick guy for the division who has wins at 185 and 205.

Interesting.

The Brazilian Michel Prazeres returns to the Octagon on 19 May 2018. During UFC Fight Night 129 in Santiago, Chile, he will compete against Zak Cummings in the Welterweight division. Both men meet in the Octagon of the Movistar Arena. The fight is likely to be part of the Main Card.

Last edited:
prazeres could use a 160 division. hes too small for 170.

I think Cummins will beat the brazillian Sean Sherk.

Last edited:
Nice fight. I might travel to Chile for that card if they get Ponzi on it.

Said no one ever.
Fuck you.

UFC never came to Argentina and chances are that if Ponzi fights in Chile they are not making the Buenos Aires Card.
That would be the first chance I get to see them without paying an expensive ticket. Plus Chile is cheap as fuck to buy clothe and electronics. So yeah, I said that.

Cummins missed weight in his 2nd to last fight and pulled out of his last fight on weigh in day.Not sure if it was weight related but he has a horrible time making weight according to him.As far as Praz being small for 170 i'd say only height wise,he'll be thick as fuck.

Thank fuck they've forced Prazeres to WW. Cummings wins this relatively easily, UD.

Prazerez is like 5'1, he should lay off the Cyborg diet and make 155.

Cummings will tower over the manlet.

Prazares will be on 6 or 7 fight winning streak if he wins.

Solid fight. Think prazares takes it by a decision

Is this, like, for the first name is missing a letter belt?

Back