What are some legal, yet dirty tactics inside the cage?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Example:
GSP kicking Matt Hughes in the groin 3 times in a row to set up that headkick.

Jones' kicks to the knees.

He not only wanted to dominate everyone, he wanted them to remember it when they are old and crippled.

I never liked when fighters cup their hands over a fighters mouth to hinder breathing.

The first eye poke, nut shot and cage grab

Everyone gets a warning, always take your free shots

Jon+Jones+Stading+Arm+Cranks+Glover+Teixiera+UFC+712.gif

Basically anything Jones does

Faking a glove touch to get your opponent's guard down. I can never respect a guy who does that.

Edit: except for Erick Silva of course, that was just youthful inexperience, kid's definitely going places

Jon+Jones+Stading+Arm+Cranks+Glover+Teixiera+UFC+712.gif

Basically anything Jones does

Hey yknow a few nights ago i was watching mike tyson pull that same shit against francois botha who kept trying to smother tyson with clinching. It was funny because i remember seeing analyses of the jones fight and theyre calling it some crafty veteran wrestling move and here we have a pure boxer doing it in the 1990s. Nothing new under the sun

Nothing. It’s a fight under a rule set but it’s still a fight

If you aren’t breaking rules you’re fine imo. You’re in there with a trained ass kicker looking to take your head off it’s not time to play nice

Also your example is lame as fuck

There is something weird about those elbow strikes, they look so... cheap...

I don't like jones knee cap kicks

They hurt my soul

I never liked when fighters cup their hands over a fighters mouth to hinder breathing.

Dudes w/ amateur wrestling backgrounds love erotic asphyxiation. And oil checks.

Back