Who else will be on UFC Fight Night 130

Connor Prince

GOAT
@Orange
Reaction score
Seeing as though it's the UFC's first time in Liverpool think we personally deserve some big names. Who do else do you think will come to fight??

Big names on a Europe card?
Hell naw. You're gonna get Till vs somebody, a WMMA co-main and some european/local fighters.

At least Jason Knight and Till are on the card, that's better than the stuff you usually get in Europe, but you're gonna have to suffer through Elias Theodorou.

Big names on a Europe card?
Hell naw. You're gonna get Till vs somebody, a WMMA co-main and some european/local fighters.

At least Jason Knight is on the card, but you're gonna have to suffer through Elias Theodorou.

We deserve big names, we always show up and make the UFC mad money. Genuinely think its time to have a PPV card over here. Put on two titles on the line. Would do amazing imo

The Beatles?

We deserve big names, we always show up and make the UFC mad money. Genuinely think its time to have a PPV card over here. Put on two titles on the line. Would do amazing imo
The days of us in the UK getting PPV worthy cards is long long gone

Used to, but they ceased to care a long time ago

Edit, we'll probably get Gunnar Nelson again and maybe Lobov if we're lucky

Dude what?
UFC never held a event in Liverpool, so how would they know if they'll make mad money?
Also Fight Nights aren't as profitable as PPVs. They're not gonna bring any more big names.
Jason Knight and Till is the most you're gonna get.

And PPV's don't work in Europe, anyway. They are never gonna bring 2 champions to Europe. Maybe 5-10 years from now. I think it's even more likely that China or Singapore gets a PPV than Europe.

Dude what?
UFC never held a event in Liverpool, so how would they know if they'll make mad money?

And PPV's don't work in Europe, anyway. They are never gonna bring 2 champions to Europe. Maybe 5-10 years from now. I think it's even more likely that China or Singapore gets a PPV than Europe.

Look at how well London did, trust me fans over here love MMA. America obviously has more fans due to more population but it will draw loads. Think we deserve a PPV imo

Look at how well London did, trust me fans over here love MMA. America obviously has more fans due to more population but it will draw loads. Think we deserve a PPV imo

I know that your MMA scene is awesome and british fans are, too.
But the simple fact is that PPV's don't work in Europe and we are not gonna get a PPV in the next 5 years.

Maybe if Khabib wins the title we get a Moscow PPV, but I also think that's highly unlikely.

The days of us in the UK getting PPV worthy cards is long long gone

Used to, but they ceased to care a long time ago

Edit, we'll probably get Gunnar Nelson again and maybe Lobov if we're lucky

Would take the GOAT
giphy.gif

But the simple fact is that PPV's don't work in Europe and we are not gonna get a PPV in the next 5 years.

Maybe if Khabib wins the title we get a Moscow PPV, but I also think that's highly unlikely.

Don't understand why not, just give us the LHW title on the line and like Flyweight title and we'd be happy just to get a PPV with some decent fighters. Marc needs to be on this card if he doesn't massive disappointment ngl

Well, 204 did around 300k which is decent considering todays market.

If they get some good names on the card i think another PPV is possible.

Well, 204 did around 300k which is decent considering todays market.

If they get some good names on the card i think another PPV is possible.

Exactly and if Till can pull a win off in Liverpool will only draw more fans. So as long as the PPV has Till fans will show up just to watch him never mind other fighters. See how well this fight night does and if does well could see them bringing a PPV

Don't understand why not, just give us the LHW title on the line and like Flyweight title and we'd be happy just to get a PPV with some decent fighters. Marc needs to be on this card if he doesn't massive disappointment ngl
PPV format does not work in Europe. No one will pay €60.

I would expect names like gunnar nelson, leon edwards, marc diakese. possibly arnold allen if he's not in legal trouble anymore. they'll prolly sign some cage warriors talent like chris fishgold and molly mccann. paddy pimblett seemed like he wanted no part of the UFC on mma hour

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back