Entire UFC Lightweight top 10 VS 1 Silverback Gorilla

Any large group is able to overcome the exceptional strength of one mammoth creature.

Lol what? Maybe with weapons.

1 gorilla would kill the top 10 HWs together much less 10 small ass LWs. Humans are pathetic in terms of strength.

silverback by smash
gorilla3.gif

Conor would change the gorilla's bum life.

Here's a horse trotting. Not sprinting or trying to hurt someone and it completely kills a fat full grown woman dead. Humans are absolutely feeble.

197152.gif

the heavies are getting dumber, I see

None of the lightweights even get close due to a couple of factors:
1. The sheer size of the silverback
2. Lack of cohesion in group decision without an appointed charismatic leader
3. The 10 lbs. of shit they'd all have in their shorts as soon as they saw teh gorilla.
Come at me bros.
1492329575238.jpg

None of the lightweights even get close due to a couple of factors:
1. The sheer size of the silverback
2. Lack of cohesion in group decision without an appointed charismatic leader
3. The 10 lbs. of shit they'd all have in their shorts as soon as they saw teh gorilla.
Come at me bros.
View attachment 358227
lold hard " teh gorilla" <Lmaoo>

It depends? Is the Gorilla an untrained casual or does it have knowledge of boxing,bjj or wrestling? If it doesn't Ferguson himself would RNC it easily

If they get to use simple weapons like spears or rocks, the Gorilla is screwed.

It depends? Is the Gorilla an untrained casual or does it have knowledge of boxing,bjj or wrestling? If it doesn't Ferguson himself would RNC it easily
nah, 10 ferguson's would get horribly demolished.

u aren't gonna decision ur sub a gorilla.

bjj pink belt silverback and silver glove 4x champion

nah, 10 ferguson's would get horribly demolished.

u aren't gonna decision ur sub a gorilla.

But if the Gorilla is a filthy untrained casual that only started watching when Conor signed with the UFC there's no way it could defend an RNC.

Back