Khabib struggling and outgrappled against Manager

I really hope you're not this stupid. Ali is a black belt and Khabib was laughing, talking to his friends and at 7:23 he stopped all of Ali's transitions and took mount like it was nothing.

What's Manager's last name (or is "Manager" his last name? Sounds irish tbh) Tried googling "Manager" and lots of stuff did come up.

Are you an idiot?

Aziz is going 100% whilst Khabib is going 20% and Khabib is still toying with him.
<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
head comparison is in Khabibs favour , so I don't see any chances for Manager

Wow Aziz is going at 20% and Khabib is close to 100% lmao

giphy.gif

Shit thread. Needs funny gifs.

200w.webp

200w.webp

Are you an idiot?

Aziz is going 100% whilst Khabib is going 20% and Khabib is still toying with him.
<DisgustingHHH>

Actually yes,he is an idiot.One of the worst posters here.

Ali has the power of Allah on his side?

If you want to get good you have to put yourself in bad positions and learn how to work out of them. You dont learn anything by just smashing your training partners every time.

If you want to get good you have to put yourself in bad positions and learn how to work out of them. You dont learn anything by just smashing your training partners every time.
Against good fighters, yes, but in that video he was just playing/towying with him. Khabib was literally going 15% against someone going 100%. Why are we even watching this video, It's old as hell.

Against good fighters, yes, but in that video he was just playing/towying with him. Khabib was literally going 15% against someone going 100%. Why are we even watching this video, It's old as hell.
Youre disagreeing with me about makin the same point. Im aware he wasnt trying hard , khabib was just putting himself in a bad position to work out of.

Back