Predict How Many PPV Buys for UFC 223?

DatSamboKid

Muay Khao
@red
Reaction score
This fight is definitely not mainstream, most casuals don't even know this amazing match-up is going down. With that being said, I've probably said it a thousand times on this forum, but it's been a while I haven't been so excited for a match-up. Greatest LW match-up in UFC/MMA history in my opinion, for all the reasons we know.

I'll cut straight to the question without posting instragram follower stats and PPV Buys history. How many PPV buys you think this fight generates? Do you think Khabib's popularity in Russia will translate to PPV buys?

I'll go with 450k.

350k at most.

This fight is big but just inside the small MMA bubble.

37c.gif

Khabib never headlined, Tony once with Lee who wasnt known for a Interim Belt it it was bad but thats not really on Tony. Khabib has a big following but we will see how many actually buy the PPV, if i would have to guess it does under 500'000 probably around 300'000 or 400'000.

UFC 219 did 380k, I'm assuming that it that was driven mostly by the Khabib co-main so I'm gonna say that this will break 500k.

I also believe that the UFC will market this fight heavy and if they bring the Conor angle into this it will also boost PPV sales by a lot.

it doesn't matter, what UFC need is to bring back the hardcore fans to the folds who left because of Mcgregor debacle ( though i think he is still a net positive good to MMA )

I honestly think this is a Jon Jones/DC type situation where this particular matchup will get 500k+. The casuals know the winner will go on to fight Conor.

300. Maybe little more, maybe a little less.

450-500k is the right number. It won't pass over 500k probably.

Khabib gained some fame after his fight with Barboza. So 450-500k is the right number

UFC 222 did around 200k right?

So around 350k for this one

350k-400k I think its cute people thinking Khabib had a big influence on 219... that was all holly and cyborg... hell cyborg on short notice fighting a no name fighter did 260k on a crap card

Anything between 300k - 380k

Back