UFC rankings update!

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
UFC Rankings of this week are out and just as always they have some nonsensical changes at the P4P ranking, with Duck St. Pierre going up 3 spots passing DEFENDING champions Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier. Why? How? Who knows.

f195cc7b53153e3b75fbb8bde4a4678c.png

Now to changes that actually make sense, we have some major updates at Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight, with Alexander Volkov and Jan Blachowicz being skyrocketed into top 3 and top 5, respectively. Former champion Fabricio Werdum falls down to #5.

fb5447aec3c3108f4dd21e85c0a892ea.png

UFC Rankings of this week are out and just as always they have some nonsensical changes at the P4P ranking, with Duck St. Pierre going up 3 spots passing DEFENDING champions Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier. Why? How? Who knows.

Now to changes that actually make sense, we have some major updates at Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight, with Alexander Volkov and Jan Blachowicz being skyrocketed into top 3 and top 5, respectively. Former champion Fabricio Werdum falls down to #5.

Forget about duck st Pierre... why is mcgregor in there?

My goodness... what a joke

GSP fought more recently than Conor though, that has to count for something.

Every time I see or hear MM as number 1 I literally rofl.

lmao Conor at #2 but Max at #6, Tony at #10, and Khabib at #14 all guys actively figting with better records in the divisions Conor has fought at

P4P rankings are meaningless, unverifiable and have absolutely 0 impact on anything. I really don't understand why people get upset about them

Last edited:
Rankings don't matter

Conor at #2 and GSP at #3...I think it's time for me to stop watching UFC for awhile.

Can't believe those two guys are ahead of DC and Stipe and maybe even Max.

Conor at #2 and GSP at #3...I think it's time for me to stop watching UFC for awhile.

Can't believe those two guys are ahead of DC and Stipe and maybe even Max.

Please explain how these rankings are going to impact the the future of the UFC.

LHW is such a cluster fuck.

I am not sure if it makes me happy or disgusted that Latifi is ranked #4.

These rakings are updated by a broken shuffle program. Most useless and irrelevant crap ever.

Gsp is fighting Khabib next.
(After Khabib destruction of Ferg)

Please explain how these rankings are going to impact the the future of the UFC.
It shows me that they are getting further and further away from trying to put quality fights against the toughest competitors and will easily put together a circus act fight for the money. That they have no problem with their top draws taking years off between title defenses, yet they reward them with garbage p4p rankings to keep people interested as they hand out interim titles like candy. It's a joke.

Lol the top 3 p4p all avoiding their toughest matchups

Who the fuck is Shamil Abdurakhimov and how is he ranked at HW?

Edit: Just saw his record. Never knew this guy existed.

Back