Werdum vs Volkov was a sloppy HW retelling how Tony vs Khabib will go

L

Lissove

Barboza was swinging wildly and made Khabib disrespect his offense completely and walk forward through it. Barboza didn't look to pull guard, he tried to explode out into standup. Barboza lacks experience on the ground. As an explosive fighter he only gassed himself out. Even then, Khabib couldn't finish him.
Kevin Lee finished 4 of his last 5 thanks to his stellar TD ability. But against Tony he got frustrated and gassed in the 1st round. Even on top fully mounted we saw him fail to make sny good offense on Tony.

Tony's cardio, striking, defensive jiu jitsu will prove too much for Khabib.

Can't argue with that. I love Khabib but fear Ferg could grind him down in the later rounds.

Yessir Tony has different more creative striking too compared to Barboza who’s more explosive with kicks... tony isn’t kicking and elbowing steel for no reason dude gettin ready for war... tony gonna take Khabib into the deep waters of the 4th and 5th round and all it take is one slip up and Tony got you tapping out

Khabib doesn't quit, but then again Tony doesn't stop, i think he'll do some good damage from underneath, possibly get upp occasionally too and give him some crazy stuff.

Their styles couldn't be more different. Khabib is closer to Cain than Werdum

U will see Tony tired this fight after khabib mauls him for the first 3 rounds. Tony can't stop the takedown.. Fact.. Tony can't sub w a. Guy in top control half guard.. Fact.. Tony won't get up for more than 5 seconds before he's on his back again. Tony is a great fighter.. But khabib is just a different kinda fighter.. Much like Fedor was in early years. See fedoe vs big nog 1..and that's basically what u will see in this fight. I haven't see either tired.. Khabib keeps slamming peoples heads constantly. He has plenty of stamina. Can't wait for the fight, and anything can happen in a fight.. But id take khabib vs anyone currently. And 95 out of 100 vs Tony.

U will see Tony tired this fight after khabib mauls him for the first 3 rounds. Tony can't stop the takedown.. Fact.. Tony can't sub w a. Guy in top control half guard.. Fact.. Tony won't get up for more than 5 seconds before he's on his back again. Tony is a great fighter.. But khabib is just a different kinda fighter.. Much like Fedor was in early years. See fedoe vs big nog 1..and that's basically what u will see in this fight. I haven't see either tired.. Khabib keeps slamming peoples heads constantly. He has plenty of stamina. Can't wait for the fight, and anything can happen in a fight.. But id take khabib vs anyone currently. And 95 out of 100 vs Tony.

I dunno, even in half guard, I could see Tony frustrating, finding some fucked up d'arce angle, or a knee bar. He's too unpredictable to really call it. I can see this fight ending in literally almost any fashion.

I dunno, even in half guard, I could see Tony frustrating, finding some fucked up d'arce angle, or a knee bar. He's too unpredictable to really call it. I can see this fight ending in literally almost any fashion.
I think the way khabib transitions and has great wrist control is a big issue for Tony. Khabib is no slouch in bjj and Tony is def slick, but he requires people to get tired and I don't see khabib gassing from top position. Can't wait for the fight, should be awesome either way, and give Conner 1 person to duck instead of 2.

Kevin Lee finished 4 of his last 5 thanks to his stellar TD ability. But against Tony he got frustrated and gassed in the 1st round. Even on top fully mounted we saw him fail to make sny good offense on Tony.

I'm usually not into making excuses for fighters but it's pretty well documented he had a staph infection and was likely on antibiotics.

Back