USADA FLAG - Mary Jane

jpadilla295

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So tell me. How does Sean O' Malley blaze up quarter pound blunts but Cynthia Calvillo get hit with a suspension. IS there a certain clause i have not heard about?

in \ out of competition .. dude has a bum foot and isnt in a any kind of training camp. he has a card as well

white male privilege
dontworry-officer-im-white-no-worries-heres-my-white-privilege-6573263.png

Smoked with Snoop minutes after his Contender victory so he gets street cred pass

The same way Jon Jones can test positive for cocaine with zero repercussions.

In competition testing vs out of competition testing. As far as I remember, you can't smoke the week leading up to the fight. Any other time is fair game.

Simple don't smoke 2 weeks before a fight. Also I'm sure O'malley's build means he has fast metbolism.

If Dana thinks you could be the next Conor McGregor (or even close), you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want. I mean, try to refrain from killing anybody, but I doubt even that would be a problem.

Aww, and you guys always bitching about Blacks being overly sensitive, but when the finger's being pointing at you..can't take a joke<45>

White Privilege is a borderline positive joke anyways...lighten up buddy

Honest question: how much does smoking, normal tobacco, here and there, affect an athlete's performance? There are plenty of athletes who smoke occasionally and perform incredibly. We know the Diaz Brothers smoke their stuff and do triathlons and what not.

Beware that Last Dance!

Cocaine is NOT on the banned substance list for out of competition testing.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/7/12115462/jon-jones-ufc-200-usada-ped-test-cocaine

As a matter of fact, the Nevada Athletic Commission wrongly (intentionally or not) ordered that out-of-competition test, when they should NOT have.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/11...ng-lawsuit-against-nevada-athletic-commission

Weed.... The stuff will legal in most states before long. Why not Let Them Blaze... Just worry about the major stuff.

Aww, and you guys always bitching about Blacks being overly sensitive, but when the finger's being pointing at you..can't take a joke<45>

White Privilege is a borderline positive joke anyways...lighten up buddy

What are you even talking about? Jones had zero repercussions because it was out of competition.

In competition testing vs out of competition testing. As far as I remember, you can't smoke the week leading up to the fight. Any other time is fair game.
sad and unreasonable rule

Back