Leonardo Santos (5-0 UFC) “I’ve been waiting for a year and a half.”

Typical UFC. Santos can't get fight, but guy who was KO by him easily, gets title shot, just because that guy is American and have big mouth.

He had a fight booked, injuries happen. Then he himself got injured, were they supposed to book him then? When you are waiting around for a top10 fight when your last win was a split decision vs a guy not even top30 in the division, you're gonna be waiting a while.... if not forever. Dude's a beast though and could easily contend in the top10, hope to see him again soon.

Even worse considering he's 38 years old and already in his decline. Time is ticking. This guy TKO'd Kevin Lee for christ sake!

I did not know he was 38, whoa. Get him a fight asap. I don't care if it's against Joe Schmo, we gotta make the best of his time left, good fighter

Don't he have a manager like that Ali something? That 1 Egyptian guy who said "fuck this guy" to Conor When khabib and Conor was arguing.

UFC is doing him dirty.

He is a great fighter.

He had a fight booked, injuries happen. Then he himself got injured, were they supposed to book him then? When you are waiting around for a top10 fight when your last win was a split decision vs a guy not even top30 in the division, you're gonna be waiting a while.... if not forever. Dude's a beast though and could easily contend in the top10, hope to see him again soon.

Yeah, true dat. And if I'm remembering his last fight correctly it was a super tentative perfomance and a complete shit show, one of the worst fights in recent years.

Legit BJJ player with some pop to his hands.

Dudes a darkhorse

eaj1ft.gif

Im sure theyve offeres him other fights he just doesnt wanna take. Otherwise they would have to he in breach of contract by not offering him a fight for 2 years

He didn't get a single call between June - September, got injured and healthy in December, not a single call from December to now. He's not turning down fights waiting for a top ten.

Not sure what is going on with UFC matchmaking... If you don't trash talk or look like Paige and Sage. You are at their mercy.

Back