Cachoeira already talking about a Shevchenko rematch

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

giphy.gif

And i just watched "black museum" today.... that episode from black mirror which features a story about a guy who got off on feeling pain/self mutilation

Okay... the title of the story is a bit sensationalist:
“I’m sure I’ll be back and I’ll even ask for the rematch,” Cachoeira said. “I want to do a few fights first. Before the rematch, I want to return and do my real UFC debut. My comeback will be my actual debut, because I will be at 100 percent an able to show what I’m capable of.

But still... talking about a rematch at this point is a stretch

disingenuous

reminds me of when gollum wanted to fight shevchenko on short notice

As a competitor, nothing wrong with wanting to run it back with someone who beat you. Competitive spirit.

Key sentence: after a few fights.

Will she beat Valentina? No. But I get why she eyes a rematch AFTER a few fights and later in her career.

giphy.gif

And i just watched "black museum" today.... that episode from black mirror which features a story about a guy who got off on feeling pain/self mutilation

Okay... the title of the story is a bit sensationalist:
“I’m sure I’ll be back and I’ll even ask for the rematch,” Cachoeira said. “I want to do a few fights first. Before the rematch, I want to return and do my real UFC debut. My comeback will be my actual debut, because I will be at 100 percent an able to show what I’m capable of.

But still... talking about a rematch at this point is a stretch

Rematch set for UFC 756.

Delusion is a hell of a drug, I guess Valentine really fucks her brain.

Not interested. What is left... for her to die. :eek:

Cachoeira coming in hot for that life altering CTE. Maybe she got hurt bad enough in the first fight that she actually forgot that she suffered a prison style beatdown? Maybe she's back on the crack? <mma4>

Maybe she should aim for someone a little closer to her level, unfortunately the only likely candidate, Gevorgyan, was cut the other day.

I think it's part of Brazil's MMA culture... Look at others, who got their long winning streaks broken. Almeida, Barao, Aldo, Anderson Silva - they have hard time coming back from the losses. And this girl got her 0 taken away from her in the most violent way and at the same time got labeled "the most one-sided fight in UFC history" by some media outlets which is probably adds insult to injury

Back