Hector Lombard goes Ballistic on New Podcast, Baroni explains why he missed BKB--

Adam Hunter

White Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. My guests were Hector Lombard, Phil Baroni and Chris Camozzi. Hector is furious at CB Dolloway, Baroni talks about why he didn't make his BKB fight this week and Camozzi talks about his upcoming fight in Glory. Hope you enjoy.

Adam Hunter

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Question for you: a year or so ago I heard a discussion between two men about the value of a 10-10 round. One person said "yes, if it's close it's appropriate" and the other said "absolutely not. I have never seen a 10-10, ever. when it's close, you look at footwork, range, and control. and if you cannot see those things and see who is winning, then you don't deserve to be a judge".

it was a great discussion, and i've been trying to find it again recently, but cannot. do you know, was that an MMA Roasted discussion?

Thanks.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Question for you: a year or so ago I heard a discussion between two men about the value of a 10-10 round. One person said "yes, if it's close it's appropriate" and the other said "absolutely not. I have never seen a 10-10, ever. when it's close, you look at footwork, range, and control. and if you cannot see those things and see who is winning, then you don't deserve to be a judge".

it was a great discussion, and i've been trying to find it again recently, but cannot. do you know, was that an MMA Roasted discussion?

Thanks.
Maybe that was the one where Frank Trigg was on...it does kind of sound familiar.

clif%2B1.jpg
??????????????

Dude, if you don't have videos, then you are going to lose a lot of potential listeners. If don't yet have a video camera, get one. We are in the video age.

ADAM!!! Cheers from Canada!! Definitely will check it out.

Dude, if you don't have videos, then you are going to lose a lot of potential listeners. If don't yet have a video camera, get one. We are in the video age.
Lmao shut up.. Clearly you have no clue what you are talking about. Hunter really cares about your opinion troll

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. My guests were Hector Lombard, Phil Baroni and Chris Camozzi. Hector is furious at CB Dolloway, Baroni talks about why he didn't make his BKB fight this week and Camozzi talks about his upcoming fight in Glory. Hope you enjoy.

Adam Hunter

When I read the first sentence, I swear I could hear the word 'peasants' at the end of it.

Lmao shut up.. Clearly you have no clue what you are talking about. Hunter really cares about your opinion troll
Did he post a video? No. Do people today want to see videos? Yes. I am just giving the guy feedback on his hustle.

Joe Rogan has laid out the blueprint of podcasting. You need videos, and you need to chop those videos into small clips, so people can follow along.

Do you even know how podcast work?

People often listen to them while they are working out, or in the car etc. You know, when you can't watch a video.

When you have time to sit down and watch something, you watch some cinematic. I don't need to see Adam's face to listen to a fucking talk show.

Do you even know how podcast work?

People often listen to them while they are working out, or in the car etc. You know, when you can't watch a video.

When you have time to sit down and watch something, you watch some cinematic. I don't need to see Adam's face to listen to a fucking talk show.

I like having a podcast playing on youtube, that I can look up at in between games of candy crush.

Some people prefer podcasts on video so they can see the people speaking, videos they are commenting on etc.. Plus he could monetize it through Youtube.

Honestly if I had the resources I would do a 3 camera shoot, make it interactive, do calls etc. I just don't...and I'm spreading myself between doing Stand Up every night, baby on the way, marriage, producing projects, trying to sell scripts and whatnot. I appreciate the feedback and thanks for taking the time to listen.

Can't stand Lombard, should have brought Josh Barnett on too

Honestly if I had the resources I would do a 3 camera shoot, make it interactive, do calls etc. I just don't...and I'm spreading myself between doing Stand Up every night, baby on the way, marriage, producing projects, trying to sell scripts and whatnot. I appreciate the feedback and thanks for taking the time to listen.
If only you handled these people like you handle hecklers...

Back