Shots Fired! Leoa disses Bullet

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2018/03/amanda...-but-valentina-shevchenko-dont-care-about-her

i

RIO DE JANEIRO – Amanda Nunes is toying with the idea of becoming the first fighter in history to win UFC titles in three different weightclasses. And if that path leads to a third fight with Valentina Shevchenko, so be it.

But “Lioness” says she’s certainly not interested in seeking out the matchup, at any weight class.

“I don’t care about her. She’s, like, only Valentina. She’s going to talk about me. I’m the best, you know? That’s why she talks about me.

I beat her twice. She had her chance to try and beat me, clear. She did a couple of things in the (second) fight, but I don’t think she deserves the belt. She wasn’t able to hold me back that much in the cage. It was the same in the first fight. I think she likes to talk.”

Nunes (15-4 MMA, 8-1 UFC) is currently slated to face Raquel Pennington (9-5 MMA, 6-2 UFC) in the main event of UFC 224, which takes place May 12 at Jeunesse Arena in Rio de Janeiro.

/

Nunes remains the only fighter thus far to hand Shevchenko a UFC loss, though both fights seemed to leave a few questions hanging in the balance.

/

Shevchenko certainly believes there is unfinished business between the two and that a third fight is needed at some point.

fa8611db4bdd3e9d676cb78130cd8a57--valentina-shevchenko-bullet.jpg

Haven't heard Valentina talk about Leaoaoaoa for awhile.

At 125 she'd wreck a drained Nunes. She arguably won the 2nd fight as it is.

I wish she'd fight Cyborg, double KO, double positive piss test. Best result.

I would trade all of wmma for Mousasi, Rory and MVP in UFC

"I beat her twice. She had her chance to try and beat me, clear. She did a couple of things in the (second) fight, but I don’t think she deserves the belt. She wasn’t able to hold me back that much in the cage. It was the same in the first fight. I think she likes to talk.”

<PlusJuan>

I honestly have no idea why people here are so crazy about Saltchenko's boring ass. Is it just because she's marginally attractive?

If you are against WMMA it means you are insecure about women being able to kick your ass.

<PlusJuan>

I honestly have no idea why people here are so crazy about Saltchenko's boring ass. Is it just because she's marginally attractive?
because she should arguably be the champ at 135 and could be at 125 as well?
boring? please, explain that one.

something just doesn't seem right and interesting enough when those online shots are done by wmma, although there are few good moments, one for which I will now create a dedicated thread.

If you are against WMMA it means you are insecure about women being able to kick your ass.
Manlet detected.

I don’t like watching pillow fisted butch women throw sloppy technique while rarely ever securing a submission/knockout.

"I want to be 3 belt champion."

"So you're going to fight Cyborg?"

"No."

"Oh.... so are you going to fight Shevchenko again?"

"No."

"So, then you don't want to be a three belt champion...."

"Well, yeah, I do.... but I don't want to fight either of the champions."

Last edited:
<PlusJuan>

A ton of Russophiles on here. Saltchenko allows them to pretend they're still straight,when really it's Putin they wish would snuggle with them at night.

Can't even imagine Nunes fighting at 125. Seems pretty absurd.

Can we also get past this "multi-divisional champ" bullshit. There is no champion on the roster that is active enough to defend 2 belts. She fought once in 2017. If you fight once in an entire year, please don't waste any of our time talking about holding two belts.

I can't even think of any current champion who has fought 3 times in a year. And when they do fight 3 times a year, it means the following year will either be only 1 or 2 fights.

I like Nunes, but fuck off with this nonsense. Stay focused on fighting Pennington.

Back