"Conor McGregor would put me out of work in the WWE" --- John Cena

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
John Cena said:
“McGregor would do fantastic,” Cena told entertainment.id . “Hell, he would put me out of work.“He gets the entertainment aspect of sport and I think he gets it as good, or better, than anyone else. The way he promoted the fight against Mayweather, that’s what we do. He did as good, or better, than us. I hope one day, if you’re out there watching and you want to come to WWE, he would be a fantastic WWE superstar, but again that’s out of my hands.”

Pretty obvious next move for McGregor

Don't have to duck when it's scripted that you won't get slapped up

John Cena keepin it real. Conor is a star.

It's what he's best suited for aside from fighting. It's right up his alley.

Unless he can make more for advertisement campaigns, I would tell to do it, fuck it lol

He's too small unfortunately. Needs some Lesnar gear to get to around 200lbs if possible.

McGregor would be more Attitude Era. Not this Cena PG Era crap.

Conor loves combat. Hes not down with the fake shit. He just wants the UFC to sign the damn contract.

Pretty obvious next move for McGregor

Don't have to duck when it's scripted that you won't get slapped up

True hes a coward i hate him so much it hurts

Even in the non steroid era, Conor is 5'9 on a good day and would look like a manlet next to anyone in that organization

giphy.gif

Not sure if Big Match John realizes that McGregor is a vanilla midget.

In all seriousness, how can you look at Conor's career and call him a coward? I think your hate for the man is getting the better of you.

200w.gif

In all seriousness, how can you look at Conor's career and call him a coward? I think your hate for the man is getting the better of you.

BECAUSE HE HAS RUINED MY BELOVED SPORT OMG I FUCKIN HATE HIM

Back