Tyron Woodley Vs Darren Till

Goh

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know this is probably a bit early to even be thinking about this, but can you see Darren winning? Obviously Tyron's wrestling is vastly superior and has the advantage there, the power of strikes as well. That said, Tyron is a low energy fighter(especially as of late), Darren throws much more frequently and varies his strikes and is aggressive.

How do you see this fight going?

I know this is probably a bit early to even be thinking about this, but can you see Darren winning? Obviously Tyron's wrestling is vastly superior and has the advantage there, the power of strikes as well. That said, Tyron is a low energy fighter(especially as of late), Darren throws much more frequently and varies his strikes and is aggressive.

Woodley fights RDA

Till fights COlby

Holy fucking shit people

Slow your roll...

I dont get this sanctification of Till..... The guy has a win over Cerrone god damn it... Thats it... The end.

Jesus... what the fuck

This fight is ready now. Noone killed Cerrone in quite the same way in the first round. Till by 2nd round finish, too long and strong.

Holy fucking shit people

Slow your roll...

I dont get this sanctification of Till..... The guy has a win over Cerrone god damn it... Thats it... The end.

Jesus... what the fuck
Everyone’s trying to force him into the void McGregor left because he’s overall similar to him.

Caucasian-check

Accent-check

Cuts insane amount of weight-check

Dana pushing him for favorable striking matchups against smaller guys (Cerrone, now Masvidal)-check

Right now, in March 2018, Woodley wins this fight decisively 95% of the time.

Till gets hit

Tyrun hits like an asteroid impact

Frankenberry belongs somewhere in this discussion.

Right now, in March 2018, Woodley wins this fight decisively 95% of the time.
That's fuckin hilarious, just like he beat shields and Rory mac ha?!
TILL keeps the fight standing and decisions him or KTFO of Him likeMarquardt did, end of story

Everyone’s trying to force him into the void McGregor left because he’s overall similar to him.

Caucasian-check

Accent-check

Cuts insane amount of weight-check

Dana pushing him for favorable striking matchups against smaller guys (Cerrone, now Masvidal)-check

Wants only favorable matchups - check

Till looks legit as fuck in his striking, so I think he would outstrike Woodley easily.

His technique trumps Woodleys.

BUT

Woodley isn't a striker primarily and Till hasn't fought a wrestler his strength or caliber so ... dunno.

Till might catch him or sub him coming in, but that's only in theory.

I dislike Woodley as much as the next MMA fan, but he is no joke. He's the champ after all and Till is still just a prospect.

This is why I want to see Till vs. Usman in Liverpool, see how he deals with at least the threat of the takedown & how his HUGE weight cut affects his stamina in a loing fight where he's pushed.

Far too early to be talking about Till getting anywhere near a title shot.

Back