Nobody's talking about the Borg vs. Moreno fight

DaRealMVP

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I really curious about this match up. I think they keep feeding Moreno to the wolves. He's only 24 but to me it seams like they are rushing him.

Nobody talks much about flyweight unless it’s to discredit MIghty Mouse and complain about the TJ fight.

Nobody talks much about flyweight unless it’s to discredit MIghty Mouse and complain about the TJ fight.
You're not wrong. I am a part of that group but only discredit DJ's opposition as not being as good as people say they are.

DJ is an all-time great, no question.

this is a low-key interesting scrap. a contender bout at FLW by default pretty much. moreno is always exciting to watch but the UFC has put him thru the gauntlet so far

You're not wrong. I am a part of that group but only discredit DJ's opposition as not being as good as people say they are.

DJ is an all-time great, no question.
Agreed. He’s great. But he has zero legit competition outside of Cejudo and Benavidez. Those two are also levels above guys like Borg, Reis, and Cariaso.

Flyweight fights are just not easy to get excited about.

It's a really good matchup.

Hard to pick, but I a give slight lean to Borg.

Both guys are still very young (only 24).

This is low-key one of the best fights on the card.

I'm rollin with Moreno until he retires.

This is all I see...

HTTP2dlZWtvbG9naWUuY29tLzIwMTQvMDgvMDYvdGFsa2luZy10cmFzaC1jYW5zLmdpZgloglog.gif

Borg is gonna destroy him. I got to meet him during this fight camp. Very quiet, calm and collected. Watch out Moreno!

Moreno is an anti-wrestler. But Borg is too good of a wrestler for him.

Now you are.
Happy?

I'm excited because I like watching skilled and entertaining fighters. I don't admire a fighter's size like a bunch of in the closet posters here. Moreno's scrappy as fuck!

I hope Moreno wins, but I am not confident in picking him. He should get someone further down the rankings.

Lol, no-one is talking about it because its a prelim fight on a PPV headlined by Tony/ Khabib & Joanna/ Rose 2

Back