Joe Rogan and Jimmy Smith will be commentating UFC 223

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score

They will also be joined by Jon Anik.

2 of the best color commentators in MMA, this should be fun.

<mma4>

I can't imagine it working out well. Didn't enjoy them together on Rogan's podcast. Too competitive.

Give me some more Gooden and Hardy.

Can Jon Anik please be replaced. Thanks.

They really need to make a button by which you mute the commentator and are just left with the sound of crowd/fight.

Smith is such a good addition. Hope he gets the prime spot.

Dude is great.

Last edited:
I like the way Cruz shits on Rogan.

When Rogan and Smith are in the same space, it's like a contest to see who can praise the other more. A verbal blowjob contest, if you will.

Don't they both do the same job? Are we going to have two refs for the main event too?

Don't they both do the same job? Are we going to have two refs for the main event too?
You have two color commentators and then Jon Anik.

I see nothing wrong with that, if it was just two color commentators then that would be a problem.

Screaming Ohh's in stereo. I have a feeling not many listened to Jimmy in Bellator. Get ready to be annoyed by his cadence, cliches, questionable round scoring and creepy talk about ring card girls.

Screaming Ohh's in stereo. I have a feeling not many listened to Jimmy in Bellator. Get ready to be annoyed by his cadence, cliches, questionable round scoring and creepy talk about ring card girls.

I'm so fucking ready...

Virtually identical.

"Everything else is virtually identical"

I miss Goldie

200w.webp

how tf did anik get this gig anyway dudes like a fuckin robot with less emotion

Back