Yes theres been a lot of these threads but who is the GOAT ;)

Connor Prince

GOAT
@Orange
Reaction score
Imo the list for the top 5 of all time are:

Jones,
Fedor,
GSP,
Anderson,
MM.

People always underestimate MM but they forget he has the most consecutive title defenses. He is right for the weight class as he is a small guy and if he steps up to Bantamweight and beats TJ imo he's the GOAT.

Then Anderson, yes he has been caught for using Roids twice but you still can't get the skill he posses from roids, i grew up watching him fighting and was such an inspiration to me and made me fall in love with the sport. Yes you could argue he ducked the real GOAT but he is still considered one of the greats if not the GOAT.

GSP yes people say he is just a 50-45 champ but he cleared the Welterweight division without being popped for any drug use throughout his MMA career. And even used an amazing skill set that even now he could clear the WW division. Again you could say he ducked Anderson but he did move up to Middleweight last year and we all saw how that planned out. So again could consider him to be the GOAT

Fedor, the best Heavyweight of all time and again is discussed as the GOAT. Not much to say about Fedor 10 year unbeaten record, should've been a middleweight but instead of cutting weight and fighting people same height as him. He fought much bigger and much more roided opposition and he cleared out the division with pretty much ease.

Jones, imo is the GOAT. Yes he has been popped but anyone put infront of him and he would finish them, youngest ever UFC champ at 22. If he never popped would deffo have the most title defenses in the UFC. His skill set that he has is just unreal and no matter what has happened to him he has always prevailed and came back stronger. Jones GOAT, but what are your opinions?

giphy.gif

Finally there's a thread that can solve this burning question!

I wouldn't know though... tl/dr.

GSP fan here but I admit that Jon Jones is GOAT and Anderson is #2

Imo the list for the top 5 of all time are:

Jones,
Fedor,
GSP,
Anderson,
MM.

People always underestimate MM but they forget he has the most consecutive title defenses. He is right for the weight class as he is a small guy and if he steps up to Bantamweight and beats TJ imo he's the GOAT.

Then Anderson, yes he has been caught for using Roids twice but you still can't get the skill he posses from roids, i grew up watching him fighting and was such an inspiration to me and made me fall in love with the sport. Yes you could argue he ducked the real GOAT but he is still considered one of the greats if not the GOAT.

GSP yes people say he is just a 50-45 champ but he cleared the Welterweight division without being popped for any drug use throughout his MMA career. And even used an amazing skill set that even now he could clear the WW division. Again you could say he ducked Anderson but he did move up to Middleweight last year and we all saw how that planned out. So again could consider him to be the GOAT

Fedor, the best Heavyweight of all time and again is discussed as the GOAT. Not much to say about Fedor 10 year unbeaten record, should've been a middleweight but instead of cutting weight and fighting people same height as him. He fought much bigger and much more roided opposition and he cleared out the division with pretty much ease.

Jones, imo is the GOAT. Yes he has been popped but anyone put infront of him and he would finish them, youngest ever UFC champ at 22. If he never popped would deffo have the most title defenses in the UFC. His skill set that he has is just unreal and no matter what has happened to him he has always prevailed and came back stronger. Jones GOAT, but what are your opinions?

giphy.gif
Me

giphy.gif

GOAT = Conor.

Only UFC double champ ever, part of the officially #1 and #2 ranked fight in the UFC (Nate 1 & 2), almost beat the GOAT boxer, Mayweather, after only a couple of months of training, and last but not least is the only man ever to impregnate Dee Devlin.

Any list without Aldo is meh... 10 years undefeated. 9 consecutives title defenses.
1414123247-tumblr_ndrx26BrxN1r4c1k8o4_500.jpg

Best / fastest knee ko ever!
4:57 on the clock and the fight was over.
Aldo_GIF_Swanson_1.gif

2014 FOTY winner.

Fedor disapproves of all the other GOAT contenders

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Any list without Aldo is meh... 10 years undefeated. 9 consecutives title defenses.
1414123247-tumblr_ndrx26BrxN1r4c1k8o4_500.jpg

Best / fastest knee ko ever!
4:57 on the clock and the fight was over.
Aldo_GIF_Swanson_1.gif

2014 FOTY winner.

His legacy is about to get fucked, he's agreed to fight Stephens at Singapore about to get another L

GOAT = Conor.

Only UFC double champ ever, part of the officially #1 and #2 ranked fight in the UFC (Nate 1 & 2), almost beat the GOAT boxer, Mayweather, after only a couple of months of training, and last but not least is the only man ever to impregnate Dee Devlin.

<[analyzed}>

His legacy is about to get fucked, he's agreed to fight Stephens at Singapore about to get another L
Even if he loses his 10 next fights, his legacy is already cemented. Nothing can erase his achievements.

Can agree in some way, if he stepped up to Middleweight when Anderson was still champion and then dethroned him. In my mind no matter what GOAT

When exactly did Anderson, Jones, or DJ do that ? Jones, and Anderson didn’t do it. Clean or otherwise.

Fedor is a bit of a different case.

The fact is. GSP is the only guy on your list that held two different UFC belts. And he has also never popped.

There’s not even room for debate here. Because Jones, and Anderson aren’t even eligible.

The answer is GSP.

Back