Khabib" Kevin Lee has very small heart"

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/...vin-lee-heart-barboza-fight-ferguson-mma-news

“He(Kevin Lee) wants to be tough but he has very small heart,” said Nurmagomedov. “Very small heart. When he fought with Tony Ferguson, between second and third round, you guys can watch his face and understand everything. Face never lie. His eyes - when Tony Ferguson talks about, ‘This is my night!’ his face agrees with this.”

Well he did show up to fight despite the staph infection

Old news.
He's not wrong.
Sherdog hates Khabib.
Thanks for the post anyways.
Liked.

Old news. Repost from days ago.

/thread

Using Khabib's same logic, he has a small heart for not competing at 209.

Kevin Lee would be a very tough fight for Khabib.

Most talented guy in the division.

Well he did show up to fight despite the staph infection

how anyone could be cleared to fight with a fucking staph infection anywhere on or in their body is fucking crazy to me.

Aglets are tiny plastic or metal tubes at the end of shoelaces.

Determination comes from the brain not the heart so maybe Khabib is an idiot. All the heart does is pump blood and oxygen that is it, quitting does not come from the heart quitting comes from decision making which comes from the brain. God people get more illiterate

Khabib knows what a broken man's face looks like. He´s seen it closely many times.

I foresee Kevin Lee beating Khabib at some point in the future... Like, after Khabib beats Tony and then loses to Conor, The Eagle will go on a quest back to the title and Lee will be his first opponent back to the top, but Lee will also beat him and probably send him into retirement as well.

Determination comes from the brain not the heart so maybe Khabib is an idiot. All the heart does is pump blood and oxygen that is it, quitting does not come from the heart quitting comes from decision making which comes from the brain. God people get more illiterate

Damn you're stupid lol.

khabib barely said anything about the other fighters but went full roast mode when asked about kevin lol

(the video was just on here yesterday)

Not only did he fight with staph, but he cut the extra weight when he was over. Could u imagine sitting in a boiling hot bath with a staph infection

In case anyone isn't aware, he is talking about how Kevin Lee looked when he realized he couldn't keep up with cardio king Tony Ferguson. He pretty much had nothing left. Perhaps he is also referring to Lee's trash talk as well. It's a little harsh, but true. I'm a fan of all 3 dudes btw.

how anyone could be cleared to fight with a fucking staph infection anywhere on or in their body is fucking crazy to me.
This. I have a feeling the UFC covered it up. There's no way the commission would have missed his infection. Not just the visual of it on his chest, but it is easily detectable in the blood.

I had staph on my knuckle years ago and I got sick very quickly. The knuckle hurt so bad I could barely move the finger, and it spread into my blood within days. I felt like I was 90 years old overnight. They gave me an immediate antibiotic shot in my arse cheek when I went to the doctor. Apparently I could have gotten septicemia pretty quick if I left it any longer.

Props to Lee for showing up with an infection like that. He did well considering. Glad he recovered.

Could be a number of things. It hasn’t fully revealed itself yet, doctors didn’t catch it since the exam probably doesn’t check them all that thoroughly, and he probably didn’t reveal it if he knew

Back