True or False: Robbie Lawler vs Rory MacDonald 3 happens

Will it?

• Total voters

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is one of those rare situations where someone who is 2-0 still has a narrative that makes sense for a rubber match. The first fight could have gone either way and Robbie left no doubt in the rematch. I want to see this as Rory's first fight back when he comes back to the UFC.

Easy belt waiting for him

I don't think so. I think Lawler will be retired by the time Rory finishes his Bellator contract.

If Robbie goes back to work for Coker, it will.

I think he stays put though. Rory too.

I think Rory is happy where he is, if we do see him back I think he would beat Lawler at this stage.

By the time Rory is back in the UFC I think Robbie will be retired.

I voted No. As much as most of us want it, I don't see it happening any time soon. Maybe way later on in their careers...

What a dumb question

Lawler is close to retirement
Rory is making more money in Bellator

A 3rd fight doesn't need to happen when the first 2 were both great, the 2nd one being perfect

I don't see that fight happening. As others have said Rory seems happy in Bellator and isn't coming back anytime soon.

Lawler might not be a good fight for Rory if he comes back. Unless Lawler can get back in to the title mix makes no sense for Rory.

At this point, with Robbie getting up there in age, a third fight would be to give Rory a karmic victory and a means to pass the torch to him as the 'Just Bleed' warrior.

Doubt it, Lawler is getting close to the end and they’re not even in the same org

Rory is overrated. Pimp smacked by wonderboy, beat up twice by Lawler, finished by Condit. Lima beat the fuck out of him too. He panic wrestled at the end of the day, and lost to the great fighters he did fight at the UFC level. Flame on haters

Rory is overrated. Pimp smacked by wonderboy, beat up twice by Lawler, finished by Condit. Lima beat the fuck out of him too. He panic wrestled at the end of the day, and lost to the great fighters he did fight at the UFC level. Flame on haters
Looks like you already did.

Back