"MMA legend Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira oversaw the media day as Brazil’s Athlete Relations Ambassador.

Eckhart Tolle

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
No offense Sean Shelby, but this made me instantly happy seeing him there (And you know no fighter is going to
pull any bullshit as long as big Nog is between them!).

Universally loved and hespected. War Nog.

The way it should be. Let’s get Bret Hart in the Calgary card

Noticed this too. Hope to see more of the legends and veterans get into these gigs. War Nog.

That's one of the few things the UFC has done well in the last couple years, which is weird to say. They've staffed UFC fighters with more gigs within the company.

LEGEND!!! Dude had some slick BJJ. His 2003 fight vs Crocop is a must...

If the LGBT media doesn't support and promote this card by themselves they're full of shit and should be ashamed, no other sport ever had so much representativeness in a major spot like UFC 224..

Thread: Always nice to see Nog healthy and happy, with the amount of damage he took during his career i thought he'd turn into another Goodridge one day

No offense Sean Shelby, but this made me instantly happy seeing him there (And you know no fighter is going to
pull any bullshit as long as big Nog is between them!).

I totally get what you mean when you say that it made you instantly happy.

There's something about seeing the old school legends again that just makes me smile.

80.gif

UnlinedGrandAnemone-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_nkcsodCY8K1rkj1e8o4_500.gif

tumblr_m7hr2gLtQl1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Sq5SE7.gif

24mew6r_jpg.gif

10000213.gif

EEucafXjev-W3mfyj3I_geYtzifBbMtSka4mo1bPz_I.gif

The war with Couture still gives me the feels, goosebumps etc.

I'm glad he didn't lose his job, like Matt Hughes and Chuck.

Even more glad he actually does work for his money. He's a genuine guy.

Chuck or Hughes should've gotten a more active administrative role like what Nog has compared to their pre-WME positions.

Gotta love Big Nog. Tons of heart and real, long-term dedication to MMA. If not for Fedor, he would have ruled the Pride HW ranks.

Gotta love Big Nog. Tons of heart and real, long-term dedication to MMA. If not for Fedor, he would have ruled the Pride HW ranks.

I've always felt grateful, if that makes sense, to watch Fedor in his prime, but I was never a huge fan, primarily because I liked CroCop and Nog more.... a potential multi fight rivalry between the two of them over half a decade of Pride dominance would've been just fucking awesome, couldn't help but maaaaaaaybe resent Fedor just a liiiiitle bit for robbing me of that lol

Easily one of my most thrilling fight ending sequences ever, I was pure fucking elated.

Wand vs Jardine rape-choke KO and Misaki kicking Akiyama's face in spring to mind also.
Damn! Those are some of my favorite moments ever too! Around 2008. When I used to actually buy the pay per views.

I already knew the result of Misaki/Sexy before i saw it, so I didn't get to watch it live. Had results spoiled but downloaded it the next day, although I do now have that Yarenokka DVD. Fucking awesome event.

Watching Nog choke Sylvia live and Wand running through Jardine both had me jumping up and screaming. Good times :)

Back