#12 Ranked Bantamweight Cody Stamann calls out #34 Sean O Malley...

Arkham's Notorious Geyser

"Sorry about that"
@red
Reaction score
Fucking LOL! It's already funny enough the amount of hate O Malley gets and how desperately people keep flocking to the "exposed once he fights someone in the top 10" argument now the #12 wants to take a swing at him?

<TheWire1><{cruzshake}><{nope}>

How fucking hilarious is that. This dude is salty as hell and from the looks of it not to bright.

Here's the full interview

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/...evant-ufc-222-bantamweight-mma-news-interview

He even hits us with the classic
"...If he fought me or Bryan Caraway, he would have got his ass absolutely whooped. Bryan Caraway is the No. 7 Guy in the world"

{<huh}{<doc}<36>

LMFAO well no shit Bryan would Cody, why the fuck wouldn't he? Sean O Malley isn't even in the top 25, and Bryan is in the top 10 you fucking idiot. The UFC isn't gonna rush Sean, he's got a lot of time to grow, so it's foolish for him to think that they would throw him in the deep end without a few more fights under his belt, he's a good 4 or 5 fights away from fighting someone in the top 15, so Cody can take that SALT, and pass it down, it goes around the table for the rest of the Sean O Malley haters.

Sean has a promising future, and could be a star in the coming years, deal with it Haters.

Welcome to the Sugar Show!

Also "I'm fighting the guy that everyone thinks is the baddest dude in the world"

Nobody said that Cody I can't with this guy Lmfao!

He knows if he fight O'Malley 1. people will watch and 2. he'll win

Given he just beat a very tough fighter and got no buzz from it I definitely understand why he'd want O'Malley

No way the UFC makes it though, Stamann already derailed Duquesnoy they aren't letting him do it again

I like that callout.

People should bully more the Dana hypejobs. Fuck that bold fucker.

OMalley, Sage, PVZ, Cavilho, etc... they all should be bullied by actual fighters.

Fuck them haters.
snoop-dogg-sean-o-malley

He knows if he fight O'Malley 1. people will watch and 2. he'll win

Given he just beat a very tough fighter and got no buzz from it I definitely understand why he'd want O'Malley

No way the UFC makes it though, Stamann already derailed Duquesnoy they aren't letting him do it again

It doesn't make sense, O Malley is ranked #34, I'm not sure what rank Duquesnoy was when he fought Stamann but I doubt it's in the 30's.

And I get that he wants buzz and attention, but none of you think it's funny the guy with 18 professional fights is shamelessly looking for an easy fight that's supposed to get him money? Or is it okay because people don't like O Malley.

Cool story, bro. Big O'Malley fan are you?

Cool response Bro, glad you could contribute, get the fuck out.

That's not ridiculous at all. They both had close fights vs Ware and just like Cub vs Artem, this fight will bring more eyes to Stamann than nearly anyone in the top ten. Plus, after gifting the gift of the year vs Caraway in a fight where he won but should have lost, he wants an easier out against a guy that just won but should have lost to.

I think O'Malley is exciting AF and has a bright future, but after his last fight, I do not have hopes for a title over the next few years,

That's not ridiculous at all. They both had close fights vs Ware and just like Cub vs Artem, this fight will bring more eyes to Stamann than nearly anyone in the top ten. Plus, after gifting the gift of the year vs Caraway in a fight where he won but should have lost, he wants an easier out against a guy that just won but should have lost to.

I think O'Malley is exciting AF and has a bright future, but after his last fight, I do not have hopes for a title over the next few years,

Lol well maybe people don't know who Stamann is because of his cardboard levels of charisma, personality and fighting style.

It doesn't make sense, O Malley is ranked #34, I'm not sure what rank Duquesnoy was when he fought Stamann but I doubt it's in the 30's.

And I get that he wants buzz and attention, but none of you think it's funny the guy with 18 professional fights is shamelessly looking for an easy fight that's supposed to get him money? Or is it okay because people don't like O Malley.

Do you remember every single fighter on the roster from 145-170 calling out Sage before his first loss? Beating up the guy the UFC is pushing gets eyes on you, money, bigger fights etc. and it's a lot easier to fight a prospect who isn't ready yet than fighting a top 10 guy. Plus if you beat a guy like O'Malley early you can hold that win when he develops like Conor has been doing with Holloway.

They're never going to actually let him fight O'Malley so don't worry. The fact we're even talking about Cody Stamann right now is proof his call out worked though. He wanted attention and potentially a fight that could benefit his career in a big way. He won't get it but it doesn't hurt to try

I like O'Malley, but I don't rly understand the OP. Are you saying Cody Stamann is a cunt?

I'm saying O Malley should look in the damn mirror if he wants to know why he doesn't have a lot of buzz instead of someone who's personality and fighting style is earning them a better living, it's not O Malley's fault Cody's a boring fighter not a lot of people want to see. He has very little understanding of how the business works from this interview, and even though he acknowledged it, he still chooses to hate instead of look at himself for why he's not successful or marketable.

In short, yes he's a cunt, a dumb one.

I'm saying O Malley should look in the damn mirror if he wants to know why he doesn't have a lot of buzz instead of someone who's personality and fighting style is earning them a better living, it's not O Malley's fault Cody's a boring fighter not a lot of people want to see. He has very little understanding of how the business works from this interview, and even though he acknowledged it, he still chooses to hate instead of look at himself for why he's not successful or marketable.

In short, yes he's a cunt, a dumb one.

You mean Cody. Oh okay cool. Yeah I don't know if it's rly a big deal tbh.

Rankings mean nothing, W/L hardly means anything either, its all about who UFC decides to push. They're pushing O'malley so the smart move is to try and fight him since they're putting him close to the top of cards already, even though he hasn't proven himself against serious opposition.

calling the guy 20 numbers below him. weak

I would like to see O'Malley lose but Stamman should be thinking forward

I like that callout.

People should bully more the Dana hypejobs. Fuck that bold fucker.

OMalley, Sage, PVZ, Cavilho, etc... they all should be bullied by actual fighters.
I agree, it's called the ultimate fighting championship, they shouldn't be mothered

Back