War Machine and how he could have prevented getting a life sentence.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have a lawyer friend and at the time when WM was sentenced he couldn't help but point out how stupid WM was. He's seen murderers and rapists get off with lighter sentences. But the thing was, A. Wm despite having overwhelming evidence against him, lol he pleaded innocent. 2.. He also showed zero remorse for what he did. Like it was justified.

He didn't have any major priors before this incident. What he needed to do was take a plea bargain deal, maybe serve 2 or 3 years tops. Show remorse. Make yourself out to be a sympathetic character that it was a crime of passion etc. Woman you loved, yadda yadda yadda. The jury would have bought that. He would be out of prison right now if he wasn't such a moron. He deserves what he got.
He didn't cripple anybody or permanently disfigured anyone. There are crimes where people have shot and put people in wheelchairs get less of a sentence. But he clearly wanted to prove to the jury and judge that he is a clear and present danger to society so they threw the book at him. He has his first parole hearing in 36 years. Lol.

by not being a career criminal and all around douche?

yeah, the system will fuck you for your attitude and appearance more than your crime. always been true.

You know nothing of the law.

You suggest that he should have accepted a plea bargain while acting up the remorseful role, then state that the jury would have "bought that."

There are no jurors involved in a plea deal, nimwit.

It's just not fair. People with WarMachine in their name are statistically proven to get harsher sentences than other names.

Another thing he could have done is not beat them up. That woulda worked too.

You know nothing of the law.

You suggest that he should have accepted a plea bargain while acting up the remorseful role, then state that the jury would have "bought that."

There are no jurors involved in a plea deal, nimwit.
I meant to say IF he wanted to go to trial. Get something better than what was offered in the plea deal. Because sometimes you can get offered a plea deal and believe you can get something better than what was being offered. But he didn't play it like that, he let it go to trial and aired out all the violent gorey details.

I don't disagree with you but I think the fact that the case ended up in the public eye the way it did also really hurt him. If you're hoping to get off with a lighter sentence in a situation like this I think you're probably hoping it doesn't get covered the way it did

That said I'm glad his dumb ass is in prison for life and I hope they bury that POS under the jail

"My name is War Machine. I beat that girl into a near death. I am a sympathetic character."

I dunno. Not sure it would have worked.

He nearly beat Christy Mack to death.

Proof:

lvwarmachine8n-3-web.jpg

I don't disagree with you but I think the fact that the case ended up in the public eye the way it did also really hurt him. If you're hoping to get off with a lighter sentence in a situation like this I think you're probably hoping it doesn't get covered the way it did

That said I'm glad his dumb ass is in prison for life and I hope they bury that POS under the jail

He unquestionably deserves to be there. However, it is deeply sad and troubling that rather than serving as isolation tools and institutions of rehabilitation, our country's prisons have become nightmarish criminal worlds where fear and violence are ubiquitous.

Even though he broke a bunch of bones in her face... She's fine and 100 physically recovered from that...I forgot what he did to the guy if he beat his ass too. Or the guy ran away. It was said the guy was just a trick for Christy Mack.

War Machine working leg kicks on Christy Mack in case the domestic violence goes into the later rounds?

Even though he broke a bunch of bones in her face... She's fine and 100 physically recovered from that...I forgot what he did to the guy if he beat his ass too. Or the guy ran away. It was said the guy was just a trick for Christy Mack.

I recall vaguely that the guy was a bitch. He supposedly fled and left her there and didn't even call the police.

That means most UFC fighters nearly die in every fight they have.
C'mon man. Pro fighters have spent years getting used to that abuse and they fight in a weight class. She makes her money on a pillow; she's not built for this.

Back