New Video : UFC 223: Ferguson vs Khabib - Joe Rogan & Jimmy Smith Preview

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Oh hell yes....Loving these short Promo vids the UFC has been putting out.

Sickest match-up of the year, easily. Winner of this is the best lightweight on earth imo.

Jimmy Smith - "Khabib Nurmagomedov has never been cut, never took one on the chin because he didn't have his right hand up. No mistakes. No opponents ever walking out of there with their hands raised. That is unheard of in mixed martial arts, and that is what Khabib has."

"If Khabib is the Bull in the China shop, Tony is the Cobra in the grass. He's the one you don't see. He's the one you're not expecting. He's the one that strikes, and you don't know where it came from. I have never once wondered what Khabib was going to do. I wonder all the time what Tony ferguson is going to do." -Smith

Ferguson - "This dude needs to be taught a lesson, at my hands. He's never faced an animal like me. You got your f*ckin hands full kid."

Khabib - "I'm on different level. I'm going to push him, take him down, make him tired, and I'm gonna finish him. When cage close, he have big problem. Sadly, I have to smash him."

Last edited:
"I wonder all the time what Tony ferguson is going to do."

He is going to lose

You aren't gonna get me UFC. Not this time. Not until that cage door is closed you sons of bitches

They're getting me again. If Khabib tiramisus this fight up again I'm gonna be like <mma1>

You aren't gonna get me UFC. Not this time. Not until that cage door is closed you sons of bitches

They're getting me again. If Khabib tiramisus this fight up again I'm gonna be like <mma1>

Yeah, I'm buying this one.

Take my money, Baldy-potomus.

Buying it. I also wouldn't mind seeing Rose push in JJ's face again. Feels almost as good as Ronda getting her head kicked off.

All I gotta say is when that gate closes...FINALLY!!!

Good stuff, I actually am enjoying the banter between Khabib and Ferg.

This is a great fight, and a worthy main event.

tenor.gif

I wonder what the Inside The Octagon lads John and Dan are gonna do - just reuse the previous ones?

Khabib - "I'm on different level. I'm going to push him, take him down, make him tired, and I'm gonna finish him. When cage close, he have big problem. Sadly, I have to smash him."
oh lord. thats all he got.
im going to make him tired then beat him...... ok floyd.
how this clown has so many nut huggers i will never know.

Tony’s sh*t talking is cringe AF! Good thing he’s an amazing fighter..

I love the hype for this fight but there is little need to preview it. The reality is, this is what will happen:

"First round: And here we go! Tony and Khabib meet in the center of the octagon and Khabib flurries forward with a barrage. The two men clinch as Khabib secures underhook...and there goes Tony thru the air. Khabib is now in side mount with Tony smooshed against the cage, and he is raining down some massive shots. Tony tries to elbox Khabib fro the bottom, only to give up full mount. Khabib is playing with Tony as the round comes to and end.
Round Scored: 10-8

Second round: Again the two meet in the center, with Tony now acting more desperately and trying spinning shit. Khabib moves in, Tony tries for the d'arce and there he goes for a ride again. Just like the first, Khabib is smashing him mercilessly as we see the life go out in Tony's eye.

Round 3: Only Sherdog was foolish enough to think this and the Barboza fight would be competitive......yep, and Tony is down again. JoeRogan keeps repeating that the ref should stop this.

Round 4: Oh Good Lord. This is bad. I haven't seen a Dagestani murder someone this violently since the Dagestan Massacre video was circulating. Hopefully the corner will throw in the towel.
Round Scored: 10-7

Round 5: I would rather be eaten by a bear alive than have to endure what Tony is enduring now.
Round Scored: 10- #PrayForTony "

The only thing Tony is winning is a makeover via AKA style.

1F7w1al.jpg

Last edited:
Never have I been so hyped for a fight. This is going to go down in MMA history no matter what the result.

Last edited:
Ssssshhhhh let’s not curse it.... I wanna finally see this fight happen!!!

Back