Who will win the Floyd Mayweather sweepstakes?

Draper

Bronze Bomber
@purple
Reaction score
CM Punk, Conor McGregor, a top MMA guy, or some random MMA bum?

Assuming he fights in the UFC instead of his own promotion.

It's time to have a serious discussion about this. Floyd's coming and someone will be blessed with a career high payday.
maxresdefault.jpg

What're the odds he does MMA? It's got to be like 50:1 against.

Floyd is winning the trolling the fuck out of the dumbasses contest.

A pro that is like 3-0 with a full time job that does not have a strong wrestling or jiu jitsu background.

It’ll never happen. He’s keeping his name in the press and that it. Got people talking about him. He’s good at that. He’ll box again for another big payday then re-re-re-retire

No one, because it will not happen. This is a business play with Paddy Power, so that tons of people go to bid on the fight and bid on other events as well. It is actually quite brilliant guerilla marketing on both Floyd's behalf and Paddy Power.

No one, because it will not happen. This is a business play with Paddy Power, so that tons of people go to bid on the fight and bid on other events as well. It is actually quite brilliant guerilla marketing on both Floyd's behalf and Paddy Power.
I'm sure people thought the same thing about Conor fighting Floyd in a ring. Money > Everything in this business.

Not saying it's a good thing, but I will NOT be shocked when something's announced.

I'm sure people thought the same thing about Conor fighting Floyd in a ring. Money > Everything in this business.

Not saying it's a good thing, but I will NOT be shocked when something's announced.
No, I thought the boxing match would happen, because Conor is not the cherry picker May is, boxing is just one facet of MMA, Conor could only make that money in boxing and he knew he could already bounce back from a loss, as evidenced by the Diaz fight. Mayweather tho, he has never been dominated in a round in boxing, why would he go to real fighting and risk emasculation and embarrassment? Plus, he can make more in boxing than in a cage, so why risk MMA when he can rematch Conor in boxing and get more?

There is a reason May got to 50-0, why he did not fight PacMan til later, why he fought Oscar when he was old, why he fought Canelo when he was young, why he fought Conor instead of Triple G......he aint going to go in a cage for any amount of money, I would stake about anything on that (atleast not against a high level opponent like CM).

It's time to have a serious discussion about this. Floyd's coming and someone will be blessed with a career high payday.
maxresdefault.jpg

Easy to understand why Marcos is not motivated to fight anymore.

Back