[GIF] best shots tony landed on dos santos

For him to do that to rda is impressive. But gifs can be misleading

tony never fought JDS.

I see BRs are still salty.

Tony's best performance inside the octagon right there! Props to him.

Tbf Dos Santos was cutting from 240 down to 155.

dos Anjos, not dos Santos, and...

tony-ferguson-of-the-united-states-accidentally-pokes-the-eye-of-dos-picture-id621333402

RDA is an extremely overrated striker

Very basic overall, hands are average at best

RDA had the confidence to stand and bang with him and Tony fought well, I was very impressed with his striking (outside of the pokes), Khabib won't fuck around with him on the feet like that and I am not confident Tony can KO Khabib. SO pumped for this fight though. This is going to be awesome

RDA is an extremely overrated striker

Very basic overall, hands are average at best
Pretty much, the way people talk about his striking, you would think he’s some striking expert like Wonderboy.

If he marches forward throwing like that against Khabib he's going to get clinched up and dragged to the ground in about 5 seconds. Maybe he's ok with that but it's probably not going to give him a very good chance of winning.

I thought you were talking about James Tony vs. Junior dos Santos. Was like "this fight never happened..?"

Pretty much, the way people talk about his striking, you would think he’s some striking expert like Wonderboy.

Yeah, a guy like RDA would never been between the top strikers like Lawler.

If Tony can survive the 2-3 round onslaught against Khabib he may have the will, mental tenacity and savagery to get himself a deep water finish...

unlikely but def not outside the realm of possibility.

Back