Fun fact: gsp only fought one bum in ufc.another reason why he’s the goat.

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The only bum gsp fought is strasser.other ufc wins are either good or elite.never fought a single bum outside of strasser.this prove why he’s the goat of mma.

Last edited:
He never fought Rousey, Conor, or Lesnar, he’s shit

His first 5 fights were against nobodies

Lol you counting only ufc you ballswinging newb

His first 5 fights were against nobodies

Lol you counting only ufc you ballswinging newb
Yea Matt Hughes is nobody
Edits: wow seem like you read the title then edited your comment right before I post
no shit his first 5 fights we’re afainst nobodies.everyone first 5 fights is against bums

Last edited:
Jay Hieron and Jason Miller were not great. GSP won usually in a very boring fashion. That, along with greasegate is why he will never be GOAT.

Jay Hieron and Jason Miller were not great. GSP won usually in a very boring fashion. That, along with greasegate is why he will never be GOAT.
No shit they’re not great. But not bums either

goat is who is the better fighter, not who is the most entertaining

by your logic a wwe wrestler could be the goat

the goat chessplayer is the best chessplayer, not the one who play chess in the most entertaining ways

The only bum gsp fought is strasser.other ufc wins are either good or elite.never fought a single bum outside of strasser.this prove why he’s the goat of mma.
I'm a fan of GSP, but threads like this make me want to be a fan of only obscure fighters.
I am now the biggest fan of 16-7 Dan Hooker.
Dan Hooker is the fucking 16-7 GOAT. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

GSP fan here, but Hendricks has proved not to be elite and he beat Georges

This thread again?

I have a feeling GSP spends 0 time thinking about Sherdoggers. For some reason they are obsessed with him.

To make the thread better here:

bfaea39387ac741d1c53967f6d906b67.jpg

goat is who is the better fighter, not who is the most entertaining

by your logic a wwe wrestler could be the goat

the goat chessplayer is the best chessplayer, not the one who play chess in the most entertaining ways
He wasn't just boring, he was intentionally a strictly lay n pray fighter. He clearly lost to Hendricks and Diaz was better in the standup. He is worthy of the title WW GOAT at best, but that is it. Sad that the adjective boring should go hand in hand when describing most of his fights.

Weak argument.

To be top5 GOAT in boxing or MMA or whatever, you have to do something very,very special against [LEGIT] heavier opponents in different weight classes.

That´s the way it is, historically.

Those who believe GSP has a claim for GOAT, are confusing GOAT and Dominance over a simple weight class.

What's with these threads? And do you even english?

Seem like I got many gsp haters triggered with a single fact
<36>

Back