Super Samoan wants Drago or Predator next! No chill!

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/2...r-volkov-francis-ngannou-heavyweight-mma-news

MMA veteran Mark Hunt has gone through a lot in his 14-year professional career. And at 43 years of age, he is not looking to slow down anytime soon.

The 'Super Samoan' is coming off his 27th fight with a decision loss against Curtis Blaydes at UFC 221 last February. But instead of at least looking at lower ranked opponents, Hunt intends to face higher ranked fighters such as Francis Ngannou or Alexander Volkov.

“We’re looking to see if I can get Ngannou for August in Hawaii – that’d be great,” Hunt told Sporting News. “Ngannou would be good for me, or (Alexander) Volkov, who just beat Fabricio – if he’s still available.

I’m just trying to get someone higher than me. I’ve got two fights left, so I’m seeing if I can get Ngannou. I don’t know if they’ve confirmed Hawaii, but it’d be a great match…see who shoots for the takedown first.”

667005154.0.jpg

Hunt knocks both of them out imo.

Last edited:
both guys would beat the fuck out of Hunt but i give him props for being willing to take those fights

Hunt knows despite being a big underdog to either of em, they will stand and bang with him the whole time. That's all he wants.

Ngannou vs lewis - Brock takes the winner
Overeem vs Blaydes already announced
Stipe vs DC - already announced
Volkov vs the loser of dc/stipe
Hunt vs Werdum rematch
Tybura vs the winner of tuivasa/arlovski
Oleinik vs albini
Struve vs ledet

The dude really really really loves to fight. What a warrior.

Hunto looking to close out his career with as much CTE as humanly possible. Still one of my favs. I'd love to see him ride off into the sunset with a vintage walk-off KO.

I'm glad he's still got the fighting spirit.

War Hunt.

both guys would beat the fuck out of Hunt but i give him props for being willing to take those fights

The guy that got an absolute gift decision against Timothy Johnson would for sure ktfo Hunt?I see Volkov is the new overrated guy here.

nah. only way to progress such a shallow division like HW is to matchup winners with winners. hunt shouldn't be matched up with someone like drago until he gets a win under his belt. francis might be a option but seems like he's got bigger opponents on his mind. give hunt someone easier for this next fight like arvloksi (win or lose vs. bam bam) or tybura (which was originally scheduled in sydney before werdum/tybura)

Ngannou seems like a good option. There's that hw kickboxer who wants to come over hesdy? Maybe give him an easy fight and if he wins he can have hunt in his last ufc fight. There's a dude who will bang with him.

Ngannou vs lewis - Brock takes the winner
Overeem vs Blaydes already announced
Stipe vs DC - already announced
Volkov vs the loser of dc/stipe
Hunt vs Werdum rematch
Tybura vs the winner of tuivasa/arlovski
Oleinik vs albini
Struve vs ledet

I know people hate on the division, but it's more exciting and stronger than it's ever been, IMO.

I know people hate on the division, but it's more exciting and stronger than it's ever been, IMO.
I agree pretty much with the whole ufc - my main issue is some of the matchmaking - some fights are great but others unnecessary

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/2...r-volkov-francis-ngannou-heavyweight-mma-news

MMA veteran Mark Hunt has gone through a lot in his 14-year professional career. And at 43 years of age, he is not looking to slow down anytime soon.

The 'Super Samoan' is coming off his 27th fight with a decision loss against Curtis Blaydes at UFC 221 last February. But instead of at least looking at lower ranked opponents, Hunt intends to face higher ranked fighters such as Francis Ngannou or Alexander Volkov.

“We’re looking to see if I can get Ngannou for August in Hawaii – that’d be great,” Hunt told Sporting News. “Ngannou would be good for me, or (Alexander) Volkov, who just beat Fabricio – if he’s still available.

I’m just trying to get someone higher than me. I’ve got two fights left, so I’m seeing if I can get Ngannou. I don’t know if they’ve confirmed Hawaii, but it’d be a great match…see who shoots for the takedown first.”

667005154.0.jpg

Hunt knocks both of them out imo.

Prime Hunt would beat them both perhaps, but not in this day and age.

WFGl8e6.gif

Back