Ngannou: "Please Brock, come back my friend"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/3/...ar-to-return-to-ufc-give-me-that-f-king-fight

“Please Brock, come back, come back my friend. We need you here,” Ngannou said. “We need you to put the fun in this division. I need you to give me that f*cking fight I’ve been waiting for for a long time, I’ve been dreaming for.”

“It’s up to what (the UFC) want to give me,” Ngannou said. “There are a lot of people out there who want to fight me. I saw Mark Hunt, he would be a great one. By myself, I want Brock. Brock Lesnar.”

I think this could be a good fight, but I would still prefer seeing Black Beast vs. Ngannou. The build-up would likely be better, too. Would support Ngannou over Lesnar, but Black beast over Ngannou.

Heh.
He would be wrestlefucked by Brock.

I doubt Lester is coming back. If he does, there's a good chance he wrestlefucks Ngannou.

Bradley-Cooper-Wow.gif

Already begging for a money fight, glad Miocic is still champion.

He wants money and media attention.

He must realise Lesnar would do to him what Stipe did only worse, terrible fight for Ngannou.

Lol it is pretty sad that "real fighters" continue to beg to get a fight with a "fake fighter".

This fight would look just like Punk vs Gall. Francis rushes in, throws a wild haymaker, gets double legged and TKO'd or subbed.

Ngannou want dat $$$ fight

Bad match up for Ngannou

Bad match up also for USADA

I would bet on Brock. Would go similar to the Hunt fight IMO.

He wants money and media attention.

He must realise Lesnar would do to him what Stipe did only worse, terrible fight for Ngannou.

Sure he does, but I don't think it's solely that. Judging by what he's said even before UFC 220, he's as fixated on big muscles as the people who climbed aboard his own hype train. “You know, two big dudes,” he chuckled with his deep belly laugh. “I like that matchup. I’m excited for that kind of matchup… I want to see that match.” https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...ko-stipe-miocic-dream-fight-with-brock-lesnar

He also probably thinks that if he doesn't blow his cardio wad straight off the bat like he did with Stipe, he'll be able to withstand the wrestling better.

You have to be autistic if you think Brock would be able to impose his wrestling to the extent Stipe was able to.

It would be another 1st round KO for Ngannou

Yeah, see Cock vs Hunt. Been there, done that.

Back